Nearly here...

• Thread starter imported_pplpilot1
  • Start date
I

imported_pplpilot1

My first post; so without further a do hello all.

I've been lurking for a while after ordering a sportback 2.0 Tdi in Sport trim back in Nov.
It's a company car and I had confirmation that I'll have it delivered to me at my desk on the morning of the 22nd Feb. Cant wait.
I've gone for Dolphin grey with Black Alcantara.
It'll be my first diesel and to be honest I cant see why I was ever worried about having a diesel at all, I suppose it's because i've always had petrol and had this long standing image of diesels of some years ago, let's be honest they have come a huge way in the last few years, driving a few others and finally taking a test drive in the Tdi and 2.0 Fsi I was hard pushed to tell the difference (my opinion of course, others may beg to differ, but that torque is hard to ignore ;-) ) I eventually went for the diesel, not only because the Tax burden is a little easier on the pocket it also returns good fuel consumption, something important when doing the thick end of 30K miles a year. so here's waiting for the coming 2 weeks to pass quickly...

Hi Poppyday,

Welcome to the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Nice spec you've choosen, maybe you can post some pics, inside and out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

hi poppyday, the a3 2.0 tdi was my first diesel car after driving a toyota celica, its got loads of torque and once you get used to the different sound a diesel makes you will love it, enjoy the car

I't's here!
Had a quick look around it and boy it's nice, so glad I went for Dolphin with the Alcantara.
And Audi have been rather kind and given me floor mats all round and to top it off the lease company have thrown in a duplicate set! should keep the inside to a modicum of newness for the next 36mths at least...
Not even driven it yet, and wont be able to till 6 tonight :-( meetings!
I have to drive from the midlands to st Andrews this weekend, i'm looking forward to it now.