EM TuningChris Nott
    2nd Gear

Status

Plastic rear valance colour

I purchased a lower rear valance for my bumper quite a while back and due to various reasons which i wont go into.............. it needs spraying again. The top section of it will obviously be done to match my paint work, however the lower bit is grey plastic and that came with numerous large scratches so i will need to do something with that as well and was thinking on painting it. And opinions on the colour i should go with? The car is ebony black.

thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

2nd Gear

Status
    anyone have any idea of a similar paint colour to the standard grey plastic?

Audi Retrofitter

Status
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent

My Social Networking

Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    Very quick google search shows this:
    Paint code for S-Line rear valance (grey bit)???

I would probably stick to the original colour if you dont have a 'colour theme' going on with the rest of the exterior.... you could go wild and try a white or something but if its the standard Sline valance then i personally dont see anything to notice there... if you changed it to the S3 rear diffuser however then there are some more options...
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Interior Lights Pack

MODS:
    S3 facelift,
    RS3 Grill, 19" RS6, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, S3 brakes, US Centre Console, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

MPG the new BPH

Status
    mine is matt looks better than the satin finish imo

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

2nd Gear

Status
    thanks for the replies and the link guys! platinum grey appears to be the answer then so ill go with that!

MPG the new BPH

Status
    post some pics before and after if you can

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!