Where should I start???

3.2Q

Reaction score
Ok guys this is my 3.2v6 Quattro and I love her to bits, however I've not made any mods to her yet and was after some ideas? The obvious one being wheels! Also which wheels would look good and in what finish? Thanks
59AE24B3-orig.jpg

some nice 19's in gunmetal would look cool.

s line front bumper/big grill also ? fairly easy mod for a huge change

I'd have to change the bonet if I changed the grill wouldn't I? It would probably need lowering as well if I got a set of 19's do u think?

Definitely needs lowered when on 19s... big part of why I'd been putting off getting myself some Speedlines. Think I'll have to just bite the bullet when I get home and go for coilovers and ARBs (as well as the wheels themselves).

Definitely needs lowered when on 19s... big part of why I'd been putting off getting myself some Speedlines. Think I'll have to just bite the bullet when I get home and go for coilovers and ARBs (as well as the wheels themselves).

Nice! I do like the Speedlines wheels I would love a set of them in anthracite and I reckon they would look good on my motor :)

I quite like the front as it is, thats a interesting lip spoiler on there sets it apart a bit. Important thing is ...DONT sell it. its a smashing car :)

I quite like the front as it is, thats a interesting lip spoiler on there sets it apart a bit. Important thing is ...DONT sell it. its a smashing car :)

Thanks Paddy! Don't worry there's not a chance I'm gonna sell it, I love it. I quite like the front as well, it looks mean. I think I need to start saving some pennies for some new rims

Best thing i ever did with my 3.2 was put a Remus back box on it. Sounded simply superb.

Audi2101115.jpg

Quite a bit i think...I got mine from "V6 Pete" before his tragic demise. You need to think about £400 but it totally made the car.. I sold my 3.2 a week ago and the S3 is a poor substitute.

Low on 19s will look legit, just check out Luke's early work:
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/113053-project-a3-dub-low-life.html

Pics 4, 5, 6 and 7 - 19" Speedlines on KW V2s (satin grey splits on a silver 3dr = sorted).

And I'd say keep the split grill and splitter too... someone needs to bring up the 8P1 end of the scale. And exhausts almost go without saying on the V6s, can't suggest a particular brand but if paddy says go with Remus you won't regret it.

Reactions: 3.2Q
Whilst the speedlines are fantastic looking wheels, be aware they are susceptible (more so than most) to degredation on the outer rim due to our fantastic weather (and the diamond cut)... I'm just entering the zone of having to get mine refurbed, it aint cheap! But, they look great :)

Enjoy the 3.2 mate, fantastic engine combined with the DSG.

PS: Nice pipes Paddy