Looking at A3s

Thanks for the comments guy :)
Will get some pictures posted as soon as I get her next week. Are the MY11 rear lights LED or not?

dont think so, double check with p3 owners. or have a look at the same car on google.

Well, should be getting the car either Wednesday or Friday :)
Does anyone know if the CR140 engine in mine has the DPF?

i dont even know what that mean's lol

is the new ( your one) 140 better on fule and a bit faster + quierter

Sorry Nally haha,

pre-facelift = Pump Douse engine (PD140, facelift = common rail engine (CR140). Yes the newer one is quieter, more economical etc but I was wondering if it has a diesel particulate filter in? :)

The CR170 has the DPF but as far as I know the CR140 doesn't.

Hmmm, I had an 09 VW Golf 110bhp and it has the DPF, plus with the lower tax band, and the fact the CR140 engines are in the like of the new Ibiza FR, they have the DPF in?

Say Hello to a new A3 owner :)

Went to see the facelift model today, 2 hours later I got to the garage, and they guy who I booked the appointment with wasn't in today? :S I'm glad he wasn't, gent named John was a top bloke, couldn't be more helpful!
So the deal is done, costing me an extra £82 a month, still in warranty, full leather heated seats and S-Line pack. Needs a few mods doing like bluetooth, RNS etc and wheels need to be darker, but other then that, I love it! Needs a remap though :p

UsedCarImage.aspx

congratz on the new car :thumbsup: First mod xenon drl:happy:

Cheers Ash :)
Love your car mate, looks stunning :) Yeah, a guy who's breaking an S3 on here wants £700 for headlights, bulbs and ballasts! So they're not cheap! haha

Cheers Ash :)
Love your car mate, looks stunning :) Yeah, a guy who's breaking an S3 on here wants £700 for headlights, bulbs and ballasts! So they're not cheap! haha

No worries fella and cheers. They are expensive but well worth it