A6 Door Handles

Fivetones

Reaction score
Are A6 (C6 version) handles the same as on the A3? I tried searching, anyone know?

OK, I figured they might be a different shape. They have a chrome finish on the top. Looks nice on grey and dark cars.

Dont the facelift ones have the option of part chrome? I'd kinda half looked into a KESSY mod, wondered if thats what you had been thinking about.

HighResImage.aspx

The chrome on the A3 door handles came as part of the MY11 facelift last year, along with gloss black grills and gloss black b pillar trim...

Yes the MY11 cars have chrome top, buttttt, there are 2 types, 1 with chrome 1 without, both have the top segment seperated from button by a grooved line, same price aswell.

A6 ones dont show as compat with A3, thats not to say they wont fit, your risk :)

Thanks mate. I pick up the A3 today so will explore this at some point ;)

Yes the MY11 cars have chrome top, buttttt, there are 2 types, 1 with chrome 1 without, both have the top segment seperated from button by a grooved line, same price aswell.

Part numbers for the 3-door anyone? Thanks!

yeah guy by me has a sline sb with those handles i am glad i dont have em. on mine i think it would spoil it think its better on 3dr