opinions wanted please

mark7

Reaction score
Hi guys
Right, i've got a 55 plate 2.0T 3 door s line, but it has the sport bumpers.
I was looking into changing the front to the s line bumper with a fk black grill.
But the more i look at the s line bumper compared to my sport i dont know if there is all that much difference compared to the cost and how difficult it seems to source a decent one.??

I'm def going to change the grill for complete black but retain the chrome rings.
What do you guys think? Worth a full bumper/grill convertion? Or just go for the black grill?
End of the day i know its just an opinion, i'm just interested on what other people would do.
BTW the car is akoya silver, as i know peoples opinions will differ on the black grill regarding which colour the actual car is.
Mark

I'd say worth it - the s-line bumper is superior than the sport and a lot smoother looking.

You have the lips at the bottom and there are no raised areas between the fog grills and head lights. It is just a much nicer bumper to be honest and a well worth mod!

Instead of the FK grill though, I would stick with OEM and get Audi's own Optics Pack grill.