ACE CAFE - PERFORMANCE AUDI NIGHT - Sunday 7th August

Jungleman - Black S3 **** ZST (youll hear me pull up, loud exhaust and very squeaky brakes!)
ill be there about 6.30 so Ry ill hunt you down when i get there mate

ok so.......

S3RYE - Black S3 - **** XCR
Jungleman - Black S3 **** ZST
Ads - Silver A3 - **** UUC
Farhan - Grey A3 - **** FHZ
YUAN2211 - Yellow S3 i think *** XCS (yuans not sure whether his car is yellow or not so keep an eye out for his plate!) :laugh:

I will be there earlyish and will try and hold some spaces :rock:

Would we park right outside the cafe ? or is it first come first serve ?

Would we park right outside the cafe ? or is it first come first serve ?

yeh we park right outside, main car park! But this will fill quickly an yes, first come first serve! if youre coming add yourself to the list with plate etc...

Digzz - **** ARZ

YUAN2211 - Yellow S3 i think *** XCS (yuans not sure whether his car is yellow or not so keep an eye out for his plate!) :laugh:
Digzz - **** ARZ

Ash - Black A3 SB **** YYC - big dent in driver side door :(

I might be up for this. See how the weekend goes!

JamesS4cab - xx HXX

James would be wicked if you managed to get down there too!!

Digzz - **** ARZ
Ash - Black A3 SB **** YYC - big dent in driver side door :(
JamesS4cab - White S3 - ** HXX

ok so.......

I will be there earlyish and will try and hold some spaces :rock:

the only yellow one i think meaning there probably wont be another yellow 8p smart ****

hi paolo dont forget to get some pictures,video,s up of all these lovely audi,s ...:arco:

ive only got a DSLR so wont be able to do any videos but ill try and borrow my dads point and shoot as well and see what i can do!

so whos actually coming to this sunday?? or is it all mouth no trousers??! :lmfao:

you know ill be there!
should be there for about 6.30 hopefully by the time ive gotten out of work
if you can save me a spot next to the ASN cars in the car park!

Weather dependent i should be there as well as it would be good to meet up with a few people I havent seen for a while. Everyone arriving about 6:30 then? What time does the football finish?

Weather dependent i should be there as well as it would be good to meet up with a few people I havent seen for a while. Everyone arriving about 6:30 then? What time does the football finish?

i cant remember exactly what time it starts but i will be there when it opens to guarantee a space!! see you there james!

so whos actually coming to this sunday??

Like the Jackson 5....

J5-ill-be-there-45.jpg

lookin good!!!

it starts at 6pm... Im going to get there for 6pm hopefully so we guarantee some places.. Last time i was late and i had to park on the outskirts!!

copied from the ACE CAFE site.....

Meet Name:

High Performance Audi Meet 6pm

Start Time:
18:00 PM

End Time:
22:30 PM

Meet Details:
Ace Summer BBQ's!
Throughout August (weather permitting), there will be a Summer BBQ at the cafe on weekday evenings from 7pm and from Noon at weekends. Ace Cafe London's kitchen team are providing a "Griller Thriller" BBQ service - a genuine "Burn Up" in the cafe's car park!

Last edited:
I'm Dareee...... Hopefully the weather will be ok ......Fingers crossed ...****** UK Weather !! :banghead:

ok weathers poor, LOL. Im still heading down tho everyone else still up for this.

Yep, we (me and S3RYE) are still going 100%.

I hope the rest of you aren't going to stay at home because you're scared of getting your hair wet!! :laugh:

Just looked out of my living room window and yeah that is some sh*t weather though!
It was sunny an hour ago!

Still going though.

na bro, me and ash (itwasntme) still heading down. Ill be leaving my place at 6:00 so should be there in half n hour.

someone bring a brolley! (knew i should have bought a nice s line one on the bay of E!)

na bro, me and ash (itwasntme) still heading down. Ill be leaving my place at 6:00 so should be there in half n hour.

someone bring a brolley! (knew i should have bought a nice s line one on the bay of E!)

Ok, we'll be there from about 6. See ya in a bit.

OGot shingles gutted o

.......and the excuses begin! ;)

Too painful to drive as im wound down and everybump feels like a punch lol

good turn out lads, Ryes & paolo's car were just mean!

Paolo cheers for the spin mate! Im set on buying an S3 next, That was a beast!

it was nice putting faces to names, pity about the guys that didnt turn up.
Paulo thanks for the ride! have to say your car is amazing!
some fine examples seen today... might just have to get myself down to the next big meet!

was good to meet you guys and no worries for the ride, always happy to take people for a quick spin

Last edited: