Which tire should I use? 18

mkimjoon

Reaction score
Front 18x8.5 R 18x9.5 on bagged car? Before I had 225 40 I believe, rear was stretch quite decent so front wasnt.

Also I'm trying to refurbish my OZ futura and I can't seem to think of a color I want to paint the centers. It's going on a ibis white and currently it's just stock silver color. I'm thinking of white or black? Hmmm

what about front sir? i'm getting sick of my beater i just bought!

19s
image-4.jpg

They are 19x8 et45 with 215s frront has 5mm rear has 8mm spacer atm.

Mkimjoon - Please let me know where them wheels are from. The sizes interest me.

Course you can - your S3 needs 19"s bro and it's top of the pile :wub:

19's + Coilovers + Retrim = OWNAGE!!!! :wub:

seriously does anyone know how much it costs to get alloys shipped from the US? these wheels work out under £500 :wtf: maybe they are piles of ****e but i like them!!!

My Helios cost me £550 in shipping and taxes

ouch... See i think its worht it if say youre bringing over a set of rare BBS or something alike, But to spend £550 in shipping for a set of wheels which only cost £500 seems a bit stoopid!!! agreed? i mean Helios are worth doe here so its different. Them Bremmers are always going to be worth £400-600... Hmmmmmm

what other wheels out there are 19x8??? with the right offest to clear a BBK?

CKs are a nice 19x8 wheel as are 19" CHs but clearance will be an issue bro! You should see te clearance with my A8s and my brakes, my god, it's like a 16 year old Virgin.......

......tight :ninja: :laugh:

CKs are a nice 19x8 wheel as are 19" CHs but clearance will be an issue bro! You should see te clearance with my A8s and my brakes, my god, it's like a 16 year old Virgin.......

......tight :ninja: :laugh:

Lmao! Yeh i think its going to be tight with my CH's... it looked pretty tight in there with the S3 brakes!! Cleaning wheels is gonna be almost a wheel off job!! :banghead:

Nath, what is it that will give me brake clearance? is it offset or wheel width? or combo of both?? gonna see how it goes with the 18's but if they are a problem then might have to go 19! never thought id say that.. I know it will look a lot more BALLER though... see the main reason for this is i dont like running a spacer but untill it goes onto coils i need them to give it a bit of stance.. i also have to rn a minimum 3mm spacer with the BBK + 18 CH...