Chris NottEM Tuning

Thread: New S3 owner

Reverse Gear

Status

New S3 owner

Hi Guys,

Its just a quick message to say hello to everyone. Will be picking up my new S3 next week, its my first new car so very excited.

Its a Black Edition SportBack in Ibis white, DSG box, Panoramic roof, comfort and light pack. Not how i would have specced it out but its the way the dealer had ordered it as their demo and to order a new one is just way to long for me to wait with the way things change. Plus it worked out cheaper to buy this than a nearly new one with similar spec so chuffed to bits.

I look forward to getting lots of advice from you all on possible tuning/upgrades as time goes by. There's some stunning cars on here thats for sure.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

Banana Menace!

Status
    Hi Lewis! Welcome to ASN. Your new S3 sounds totally lush and I bet you can't wait to get your sticky mitts on it, lol. Now you're on the forum, it's only a matter of time before you'll start 'tweaking' it, ..though with the spec you have - and the fact it's beautiful Ibis White - you shouldn't need to tweak too much. Enjoy it Buddy and don't forget to post up some piccies when it arrives.
    MY10 S3 8P3 S-TRONIC, IMOLA YELLOW
    SHARK PERFORMANCE STAGE 2
    - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

6th Gear

Status
    welcome to the forum lewis
    sounds like youve got a well spec'd car, but there is always room for improvement, am sure there are plenty of us S3 owners that will do a very good job of spending your hard earned!
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

To Do list: Now that would be telling

PM me for Weitec & KW coilovers

Neutral

Status
    Welcome Lewis, from another fairly new S3 owner, you is gonna love it
    Play: 2007 Audi S3 in Solar Orange SOLD

Work: 2010 SAAB 93 in Graphite Grey

Gone but not forgotten... Mini Cooper S, BMW E92 Coupe, Volvo S40, Audi A4, VW Golf GTi, VW Passat
    BMW K1200R, Ducati S4R, Suzuki GSXR 6, Kawasaki ZX6R, Honda CB6F

5th Gear

Status
    Good job Lewis, you wont be disappointed:D. Put remap and exhaust high on your to do list:D.
    Be patient. English is tough.

Now:

61 Audi S3 BE S-Tronic Ibis White: Build Thread.
    / Black Edition pack (SatNav, Bluetooth) / Parking Sensors / Tinted windows / piano inlays and finish / Cruise Control / Interior light pack /
    /Mods: REVO Stage 2+: Revo Intake / BCS Powervalve TBE system / LOBA HPFP / Crystal Clear H11 FOGS / Black roof + spoiler vinyl wrap / H&R Anti-roll bars / Superpro ALK /

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thank you for the warm welcome, i really can't wait. Had an A5 before hand, loved that and just could not see me getting any other car than Audi to be honest. I have to be very subtle with my moding as i work away alot and my missus will be attempting to drive it while i'm away, and she is moving up from a 1.0 litre Toyota, lol..

6th Gear

Status
    haha know your problem about the other half driving and coming from a tiny car
    the people i use for my mapping, evolve, do a box that allows you to swap between maps so when your away you can put the stock map back on
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

Reverse Gear

Status
    Really, that sounds like just the sort of thing i'll be after. Will get the car run in first then see how i feel about doing it.

Does the car like going from one map to another or does it take a while to re-adapt to the extra power each time its updated?

6th Gear

Status
    its really useful, with my ex, her car had about 60bhp so there was no way was going to let her loose in mine with 360, would have ended very badly!
    yea the car need a good 1000 miles on it before you start to fiddle, you dont want to be stressing a new car with additional power
    it takes a little adaption, 50 or so miles, so not very much, on going you get about 95% of the change straight away, it just get a bit smoother over the 50 miles

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis S3 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Its just a quick message to say hello to everyone. Will be picking up my new S3 next week, its my first new car so very excited.

Its a Black Edition SportBack in Ibis white, DSG box, Panoramic roof, comfort and light pack. Not how i would have specced it out but its the way the dealer had ordered it as their demo and to order a new one is just way to long for me to wait with the way things change. Plus it worked out cheaper to buy this than a nearly new one with similar spec so chuffed to bits.

I look forward to getting lots of advice from you all on possible tuning/upgrades as time goes by. There's some stunning cars on here thats for sure.

Thanks
    Enjoy mate! I have the same in Phantom Black! One bit of advise.....................REVO!!

Neutral

Status
    Congrats, sounds exactly like the car I am trying to find.

Audi=No fault code, no idea

Status
    I have seen one as you describe with high gloss black mirrors and rear valance and it looked ace
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

Neutral

Status
    sounds really nice!
    Originally Posted by warren_cox
    The plain and simple facts are 8P's are for people who live with their Mum or have a debt mountain to destabilise the EU, and 8L's are driven by people with low academic standards, who are so tight they reuse old wrapping paper and tippex out and reuse greetings cards every year.

MPG the new BPH

Status
    welcome ! wel done on the new purchase

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add pinterovski on Facebook
    Pics?
    Black roof,Tinted windows,Solar Orange Calipers,KW V3 Coilovers,
    HEKO Wind Deflectors,CAI ITG Maxogen,Non Res Supersprint Exhaust CB with custom Fi76mm DP,
    RevD with GFB DV+,Autotech HPFP,Custom SKN map Stage2,Forge ShortShifter,THS mounts,
    Twintercooler,Clutch is now on LOBA/SACHS!!!
    18 OZ Ultraleggera!
    365HP and 500NM of torque!

Neutral

Status
    Can I be really rude and ask how much you got it for? As I mentioned Im trying to find one for myself in the same spec and have my eye on one and want to know if thats the price I should pay of if there is much haggle in it.
    PM me if you don't want to post here.
    Appreciate it.

MPG the new BPH

Status
    finally some more members in the north west

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!