want 19" what to get

tdi-man

Reaction score
right simple question i am running 18" s-line rims with mitchelins on and have been offered sum 19" black RS4 rims which need a refurb .

question is what colour to get them refurbed if i get them ?

will they look ok as am running standard shocks with s-line springs.

will RS4 look ok on my a3 ??

which RS4 wheels are they mate? if they are the newer rs4 wheels the offset will be too low and they wont fit.

There already on an a3 so must be ok .

Think the guy wants to do a deal wirh mine .

Ok on the bbs would have to save up for those but may do just that

there the old rs4's then, id save up for something different, they have been done to death and look old

rs4s :drool:

castlewellen2011-250.jpg

That's mine lowered on 45-50mm springs to give you an idea

ok thanks.

my cars silver so what coulr should i get if i go for them

right simple question i am running 18" s-line rims with mitchelins on and have been offered sum 19" black RS4 rims which need a refurb .

question is what colour to get them refurbed if i get them ?

will they look ok as am running standard shocks with s-line springs.

will RS4 look ok on my a3 ??

The car will look like a baby range with standards shocks and sline springs on 19s
ideally you want to lower it so it sits nicely.

as for a refurb get them done in something dark as your car is silver. i would say anthracite or shadow chrome.

ok thanks for he colour hint .

still not sure if to get them but only time will tell....lol

img00035201101031239.jpg

These are gloss black.
Not sure what they would look on a silver A3.

BBS CK :wub:
lovely alloy! too bad about the price :whistle2:

I got a real bargain of a brand new set of genuine 19" BBS CK's in anthracite for under £800 including 48 hour delivery from Germany. They came with new bolts, centre caps and valve caps. You could easily pay much more than that for a decent set of OEM wheels. MS_Autoteile shop on www.Ebay.de but I don't think they are selling them at the moment, unfortunately as I looked to buy some more for my S3 and the best I could do was a new set of 18's for £869 including delivery from a UK source. :(

The CK's have dropped dramatically in price. My 19's cost me £1,200 in Feb '10 from Rimstyle and you can pick up a new set now for £873.60 inc VAT from Awesome GTI. Made selling mine a total mare at the time.

Speedlines have been temporarily knocked off the top of my list by that black A3 with anthracite CKs... new mission!

Stage 2+ is on the back burner while I try and persuade my insurers to let me increase power that much (and once I can source a clutch&bbk for reasonable money) without adding around £1500 to my annual premium; stance is now back on the agenda. Coilies and 19"s will happen before October! Though the wheels will probably be off again soon after for winter :( So much to do, so little time. And money.

go for either the ones n8 has for sale as they suit the a3 so well or some tasty bbs ck's in silver i would have said

i would love a set for mine n8 but skinto at the mo :( no new mods at all im itching to do something to my car but the funds say lmfao nice try haha

if i do somehow get some dosh tho you know the first person who will be getting a msg will be you dude speedlines :wub: :wub: my fav oem wheel

Got some brand new 19" RS6 alloys if anyone interested in em...

Pics and price ?

Is 8.5j. And ET 32 no good ??

I thought so some speedlines just sold for
600 on eBay .Bargin

No
No
No ....

Any pics of 19s on s-line springs

On eibach springs ???????