AH FabricationsEM Tuning

Thread: remap

Reverse Gear

Status

remap

hi im new to the site ive recently got rid of a 08 plate astra vxr nurburgring and bought myself a 08 plate s3, im just wondering who has the best remap to offer on the market opinions much appreciated cheers dan

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    welcome to the forum
    the big boys are revo, and although ive not driven or been in one lots of people rate them
    im running an evolve map on mine and you can see what my car is producing from my sig and cant rate it highly enough, stunning bit of software!
    if youve got any questions about it ask away
    Paolo
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

To Do list: Now that would be telling

PM me for Weitec & KW coilovers

Rarely neutral

Status
    Revo here.....I chose them for the upgrade path and the excellent support.

Gone from Stg1 to Stg 3 and 4 to come.

1st Gear

Status
    I.m running Revo stage 1 with milltek TBE and loving it. Guessing she is pushing out something between 300-320bhp ....all I know is its a completly different experience than stock......and gives that extra nudge to give you more fun with scooby's, evo's, boxter S's, RS's and even M3's........

Having said that there are many to choose from and most offer tremendous power gains - suppose its a subjective matter of choice between the top 2 or 3.

Cheers and welcome to the forum.
    NOW......Couldn't resist.....another RS3.....Phantom Black RS3 with Buckets, folding auto dimming mirrors, privacy glass, Bose, Aluminium inlays, light and rain sensor pack and now black exhaust tips!

REFUNDED - Phantom Black RS3 with Buckets, folding auto dimming mirrors, privacy glass, Bose, Aluminium inlays, light and rain sensor pack.

GONE - S3 SB BE - '10 plate in Ibis with Buckets; RNS-E; tech & comfort pack; Revo stage 1; Milltek TBE; BBS CK 19's in Anthracite on Asseymetric rubber!

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Shark Performance 320bhp and 330ft-lb, flawless delivery and performance, fantastic aftersales support also.

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

Audi Retrofitter

Status
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent

My Social Networking

Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by S3Alex View Post
    Revo here.....I chose them for the upgrade path and the excellent support.

Gone from Stg1 to Stg 3 and 4 to come.
    WOW!
    what are you pushing now? (bhp & torque)
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Lights Pack

MODS:
    S3 facelift, 19" RS6, RS3 Grill, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, S3 brakes, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

Items for Sale
    Read My Blog & Build Thread

Rarely neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme187 View Post
    WOW!
    what are you pushing now? (bhp & torque)
    Allowing for the rolling road lottery,around 450bhp but torque is cut back by two things......firstly to ensure the bottom end is safe before the pistons and rods are changed,and secondly fuelling,which is limited by the stock pump,which is also about to be changed.

After all that it should be coming up on around 500bhp.

Shark in a Goldfishes clothing

Status
    Allowing for the rolling road lottery,around 450bhp but torque is cut back by two things......firstly to ensure the bottom end is safe before the pistons and rods are changed,and secondly fuelling,which is limited by the stock pump,which is also about to be changed.

F**k me that must fly???

1st Gear

Status

Awesome - power to weight ratio through quattro must be super car material and a real surprise to most.... even to the Porsche 911 turbo man at the lights...must be a fun every day drive....you got any vids mate?
    NOW......Couldn't resist.....another RS3.....Phantom Black RS3 with Buckets, folding auto dimming mirrors, privacy glass, Bose, Aluminium inlays, light and rain sensor pack and now black exhaust tips!

REFUNDED - Phantom Black RS3 with Buckets, folding auto dimming mirrors, privacy glass, Bose, Aluminium inlays, light and rain sensor pack.

GONE - S3 SB BE - '10 plate in Ibis with Buckets; RNS-E; tech & comfort pack; Revo stage 1; Milltek TBE; BBS CK 19's in Anthracite on Asseymetric rubber!

Rarely neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock View Post
    F**k me that must fly???
    It goes adequately well......but should go better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by elton121272 View Post
    Awesome - power to weight ratio through quattro must be super car material and a real surprise to most.... even to the Porsche 911 turbo man at the lights...must be a fun every day drive....you got any vids mate?
    No videos,but there are a few of these over at the other forum.

Power/weight is about 300bhp/tonne,but it's useable and an everyday drive.

Banana Menace!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by N8 View Post
    Shark Performance 320bhp and 330ft-lb, flawless delivery and performance, fantastic aftersales support also.
    I have the Shark Performance Stage 1 map at the moment (flashed via handheld STS unit) and am about to upgrade to their Stage 2 map this week and all I can say is it's amazing, Dan. I also had an Astra VXR Nurburgring before the S3 and the Shark Performance map has given me back all the excitement that my Stage 3 Astra had, ..and some! Can't fault Ben and his team at Shark.
    MY10 S3 8P3 S-TRONIC, IMOLA YELLOW
    SHARK PERFORMANCE STAGE 2
    - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Sounds right Paulie.

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge