Audi A3 1.6TDI s-Line rear diffuser

coxy16

why oh why
Reaction score
Hi,

Could someone please confirm either way if the latest A3 1.6tdi s-line,3 door rear diffuser(single tailpipe) will fit to my 2010 A3 1.6 SE technik 3 door.

Ive spoke to my local dealer and didnt get any clarification other than buy it and see!!!!

Thanx for any help/information
cheers

Yes it will.

All facelift A3's with the same amount of doors share the same rear bumper (apart from S3's), so all diffusers will fit all.

Thanx Mate,

Ive read your posts and was sure it was cool until i rang audi and they confused me beyond belief.
Appreciate the advice
Cheers

Hi,
Just spoke to the parts dept again and my confusion has again gone into hyperspace.....Are those guys trained to confuse or what???

Ads, if you see this please help... the guy just told me i require the black edition diffuser with the mesh inlays ( i assume similar to the one in your photo), he again doesnt know if it will fit?

I mentioned does it come complete with the mesh inserts...SILENCE, at this point i made my excuses and hung up...

So please inform me, does the black edition mesh diffuser fit my car and does it come complete with the mesh or do i have to buy this also..
part numbers would be very very gratefully recieved.

Sorry to be Pain guys but please help

Thanx

The diffuser will definitely fit (some call it s-line, others call it black edition (which I think is a bit misleading), but they are the same, unless you've got a black edition S3 and then it'll be totally different!).
You will need to buy the mesh/honeycomb inserts also. These are about £25 and you will need 4 of them.
All in you're looking at about £180 for the complete unit.

Your best bet is to go to the stoke audi part of this forum and ask them to supply the complete unit for you. They'll probably do it cheaper than the dealers and will know exactly what you need.

Thanks Ads,
Really appreciate your help and advice.
Will contact them and see what happens..... i may be back sooN LOL

Cheers COXY

And by the way... just remembered that the diffuser will fit 3 door or 5 door, they are the same for all.

Nice one Bud,
Please apply for a job at audi...

cheers mate..

Will the s line diffuser fit the sport/se bumper on my 55 plate 2.0T