bnguyen

Reaction score
my audi a3 1.9tdi sport.. just missing the badge at the front lol

img0119lz.jpg

img0118gk.jpg

img0119lz.jpg

Last edited:
yehh! just lookin for some 2009/10 rear lights

Nhn is your man for the tail lights. Don't think u can get them cheaper than him.

Great price, quick delivery & well packaged.

I think it looks good without the badge.. suits the black look! Until you said it, I thought you wanted it to look like that...

Alright guys let's try make the guy feel welcome.

nothings touchy with me, just it seemed like he would be reading all this back thinking what a nice welcome lol

Welcome to the forum.
Strangely I actually quite like it without the badge. The car looks very nice in general actually.
As for the wheels, I wouldn't worry if they're reps or not. To the normal person on the street they just look like a smart set of shiny wheels and set the car off well. Reps are still in keeping with the car and at least they're not a set of Halfords specials.
People on this forum have a huge amount of Audi experience and will be able to spot a replica wheel, but not many other people would.

thanks for da comment guys. didnt no hw much mans hate reps looool

looking good :D and thats exactly the front grille im looking at getting :\ just curious did you get yours from a main supplier? Like fk-automotive cause there the only cheap ones i can find :( and those reps look familier...did you go to modified nationals this year?

looking good :D and thats exactly the front grille im looking at getting :\ just curious did you get yours from a main supplier? Like fk-automotive cause there the only cheap ones i can find :( and those reps look familier...did you go to modified nationals this year?

i just found it on ebay mate lol modified nationals? nah i didnt go to dat..

haha thanks guys. feeling really welcomed :D