LaminX - order from US?

Nope; just received mine last week :) Paid £38 in total for headlight and fog covers delivered. Took about 10 days from order to landing on my doorstep

Here's a pic of the stuff fitted
IMG_2394.jpg

How easy was it to fit? I'm having the same colour combo as yours too... sorry about that :)

Did you have to remove the fogs to fit the film and if so, does this require a bumper removal?

Cheers

How easy was it to fit? I'm having the same colour combo as yours too... sorry about that :)

Did you have to remove the fogs to fit the film and if so, does this require a bumper removal?

Cheers

Very simple to fit; make sure your headlights are UBER clean, switch on your headlights to warm up the lens, then using the bottle they send you mist the headlights with clean water and then apply the headlights and use a squeegee to push all the bubbles out

Fogs are the same and no need to remove the bumper; just pull off the plastic surround and then undo the 3 screws holding the fogs in if you want to remove them completely

Very simple to fit; make sure your headlights are UBER clean, switch on your headlights to warm up the lens, then using the bottle they send you mist the headlights with clean water and then apply the headlights and use a squeegee to push all the bubbles out

Fogs are the same and no need to remove the bumper; just pull off the plastic surround and then undo the 3 screws holding the fogs in if you want to remove them completely

Nice one - I'll get this done asap :)

Starting next year for the MOT tints on lights will fail if they reduce the light output "significantly". The Laminx could well be ok but its just something to be aware off.

Starting next year for the MOT tints on lights will fail if they reduce the light output "significantly". The Laminx could well be ok but its just something to be aware off.

I'll only be going for the 6% tints like above so should be fine.

I read its best to buy a cheap bottle of water for the little atomiser. The chlorine in tapwater can have a detrimental effect over time.

Tapatalk for iOS

Hopefully a combination of uprated bulbs and the lightest tint available I'll be ok; cheers for the heads up though :)