Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    I want us all to meet up in the summer tbh, Audis In The Park maybe

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Absolutely stunning. What a fantastic job Nathan has done on them. You will be grinning for weeks. x
    N8 likes this.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by N8 View Post
    I want us all to meet up in the summer tbh, Audis In The Park maybe
    Certainly sounds like a plan brother!
    2008 A3 1.8TFSI 3 Door S Line - Lava Grey - Bose - Bluetooth - S Line Full Black Leather - Aux - Comfort Pack - Coming Home Lights - Storage Pack - Cruise Control - Ambient Interior Light - Footwell Lights - Audi IPhone 4 Cradle - Leather Armrest - BE Rear - MY09 Rear Lights - S3 Pedals - S3 Vents - BBS RS866 - Bi Xenons - Bluefin Stage 1 - K&N 57S Intake - Rev D Valve - Powerflex Dogbone Insert & Gear Box Mount

Banana Menace!

Status
    Thanks for the lovely comments guys and girlies. They're very much appreciated. AITP sounds like a top idea, N8. xx
    MY10 S3 8P3 S-TRONIC, IMOLA YELLOW
    SHARK PERFORMANCE STAGE 2
    - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN!

2nd Gear

Status
    Those wheels look so great Paullie, your car has given me so much inspiration for what i want to do with mine (to a certain extent, as i don't have enough cash to do everything ) What are your next plans?

Chris
    A3 2.0 TFSI Sportback - DSG, Alcantara/Leather Heated Seats, Xenons, Acoustic park, Armrest, Folding/auto dimming mirrors, Symphony with Bose, Rain sensor, Multifuntion steering wheel, Lumbar Support, Aluminium roof rails, Lumbar Support, Vanity mirror lights
    MODS - ​RS3 Aluminium Race Inlay trim, LED rear lights, RNS-E, Bluetooth+SDS, Sline front bumper+Black grille

Vorsprung Durch Technik

Status
    Looks great, Loving the RS3 grill and the wheels :P
    For Sale
    climate control (double din non chrome)
    Black roof lining (sportback)
    pm me for more info..

BBM: 28E07323

My Panoramic RetroFit

Banana Menace!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by loudchris53 View Post
    Those wheels look so great Paullie, your car has given me so much inspiration for what i want to do with mine (to a certain extent, as i don't have enough cash to do everything ) What are your next plans?

Chris

Thanks so much Chris. It's really nice to know that people like what you've done to your car, though I have always modded my cars to suit myself to my own taste, but it makes it even more sweet when others appreciate it too. Next on the list is to get my R8 Brembo brakes fitted and get my suspension sorted out before going for another little power hike. Then a bit in the future I hope to give the interior a make over, but nothing too radical, lol. xx

Quote Originally Posted by amar06fbr View Post
    Looks great, Loving the RS3 grill and the wheels :P
    Cheers Fella, muchly appreciated. xx

2nd Gear

Status
    Nice those brakes should really rip your neck off when you slam on the anchors!!

Chris
    Paullie likes this.
    A3 2.0 TFSI Sportback - DSG, Alcantara/Leather Heated Seats, Xenons, Acoustic park, Armrest, Folding/auto dimming mirrors, Symphony with Bose, Rain sensor, Multifuntion steering wheel, Lumbar Support, Aluminium roof rails, Lumbar Support, Vanity mirror lights
    MODS - ​RS3 Aluminium Race Inlay trim, LED rear lights, RNS-E, Bluetooth+SDS, Sline front bumper+Black grille

Banana Menace!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by loudchris53 View Post
    Nice those brakes should really rip your neck off when you slam on the anchors!!

Chris
    Lol, thanks Chris . Even at Stage 2, I can feel the brakes fading a bit every now and again, so stopping power needs to be sorted out before any more extra ponies go under the bonnet. xx

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Paullie View Post
    That is all. I personally prefer dark colours, and under normal circumstances I wouldn't own a yellow car. However, if I was after an S3 and that came up....? I wouldn't think twice about parting with my cash! Just lovely!

On a separate note... N8, absolutely top job dude! Is there anything you can't do?! Proper credit to the forum with people being able to put so much trust in you with what you do!
    Paullie likes this.
    Coss

S3 S-tronic: Panther Black, lots of extras, MTM remap

Banana Menace!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_coz View Post
    That is all. I personally prefer dark colours, and under normal circumstances I wouldn't own a yellow car. However, if I was after an S3 and that came up....? I wouldn't think twice about parting with my cash! Just lovely!

On a separate note... N8, absolutely top job dude! Is there anything you can't do?! Proper credit to the forum with people being able to put so much trust in you with what you do!
    That's SO nice of you, Coss. Thank you! Totally agree with you about our N8, he is such a lovely guy and an incredible asset to the forum and indeed the Audi community. He's always so helpful and happy to share his vast knowledge with everyone who needs it. He has sorted out countless things for me, ..my wheels and brakes to mention but a few. We're very lucky to have him! xx

2nd Gear

Status
    Amazing paullie just looks amazing, I love all of it and like said I never thought I'd find myself in love with a yellow s3 or Jen's green goblin but you have modded it to perfection, enjoy your hard work.
    SPEC: ebony pearl black ~ auto lights ~ auto wipers ~ half leather/suede interior ~ armrest ~ anti dazzle rear mirrior ~ coming home/ leaving home function.

MODS: flat bottom steering wheel ~ bluetooth ~ cruise control ~ rns-e ~ MY09 rear lights ~ s3 pedals ~ s3 air vents ~ LED interior light pack ~ facelift buttons ~ dension ~ SDS ~ Aliminium inlays ~ full grille conversion.

FUTURE MODS: lower ~ black edition rear ~ s-line/facelift front ~ black headlining ~ BBS CH-R or Speedlines.

Banana Menace!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BBlackburn View Post
    Amazing paullie just looks amazing, I love all of it and like said I never thought I'd find myself in love with a yellow s3 or Jen's green goblin but you have modded it to perfection, enjoy your hard work.
    Aww, thank you Sweetie! Glad you like it. I think us girlies tend to go for slightly more 'out there' colours, but it seems that we're modding them in ways that the guys are appreciating more and more, which is cool. Thanks again! xx

Banana Menace!

Status
    I got some good news on my intended Brembo 4 pot 'R8 rear' brake upgrade this morning. Thanks to N8 putting me in touch with 'Brembo' Dave, lol, he called me this morning to finalise my order for the other bits I need to fit my calipers, so he has made me up some custom caliper carriers, raisers and all the associated hardware, (he has done Martin's at the same time), I have chosen some lightweight AP Racing 362mm drilled rotors, custom bells and bolts, TRW (Lucas) R8 rear pads and a set of R8 rear lines, which Dave is throwing in free of charge. What a top lad he is and if anyone is looking to have a custom braking set up done for their VAG car, I would urge you to look no further than Dave Brown (DaveB1970). I wouldn't even like to hazard a guess as to what that list of parts would cost me if I was to buy it from a tuner as a kit, bearing in mind that AP, Brembo and Alcon kits all start at over £2K. Dave has all the parts in stock, so the kit should be on its way to me by the end of the week. Yayyy! Beans on toast for tea every night this month, but all well worth it, lol! Big thanks to Dave, N8 and to Martay for passing on the good news about the carriers on Friday xx

S3RYE likes this.

Status
    I used to have 4 pot Brembo's on my LCR and have always found the S3 brakes to be a bit weak, especially beyond stage 1.

With Stage 2+ my second back to back lap of the Ring in my 8P2 (with OEM brake set up) was terrifying as I had horrendous brake fade and absolutely no confidence I was going to stop at all. hige vibration through the steering column, so it's a definite worthwhile upgrade esp. with more horses.

They look lovely Paullie, great choice, be interested to see how you find them.
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

6th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow MartayMcFly On Twitter Visit MartayMcFly's Youtube Channel Visit MartayMcFly's Instagram Channel
    I got some good news on my intended Brembo 4 pot 'R8 rear' brake upgrade this morning. Thanks to N8 putting me in touch with 'Brembo' Dave, lol, he called me this morning to finalise my order for the other bits I need to fit my calipers, so he has made me up some custom caliper carriers, raisers and all the associated hardware, (he has done Martin's at the same time), I have chosen some lightweight AP Racing 362mm drilled rotors, custom bells and bolts, TRW (Lucas) R8 rear pads and a set of R8 rear lines, which Dave is throwing in free of charge. What a top lad he is and if anyone is looking to have a custom braking set up done for their VAG car, I would urge you to look no further than Dave Brown (DaveB1970). I wouldn't even like to hazard a guess as to what that list of parts would cost me if I was to buy it from a tuner as a kit, bearing in mind that AP, Brembo and Alcon kits all start at over £2K. Dave has all the parts in stock, so the kit should be on its way to me by the end of the week. Yayyy! Beans on toast for tea every night this month, but all well worth it, lol! Big thanks to Dave, N8 and to Martay for passing on the good news about the carriers on Friday xx
    Always glad to pass on good news, and I've got matching 362mm APR bells and rotors sitting in the garage waiting for the carriers too! Can't wait for goodies to arrive (haven't heard exactly when that'll be though).
    Paullie likes this.
    Hunt is over

1st Audi - 2001 Ming Blue 8L S3 210
    2nd Audi - 2008 Black 8P2 S3 3dr
    and now - 2007 Daytona Grey B7 RS4 saloon

Banana Menace!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by warren_S3 View Post
    I used to have 4 pot Brembo's on my LCR and have always found the S3 brakes to be a bit weak, especially beyond stage 1.

With Stage 2+ my second back to back lap of the Ring in my 8P2 (with OEM brake set up) was terrifying as I had horrendous brake fade and absolutely no confidence I was going to stop at all. hige vibration through the steering column, so it's a definite worthwhile upgrade esp. with more horses.

They look lovely Paullie, great choice, be interested to see how you find them.
    Those look very tasty stoppers, Warren! I totally agree, the standard brakes are okay up to a point, but now I'm on Stage 2 I honestly feel they aren't quite up to the job at all times. I'll get them fitted when I swap my H&R's for Eibach's etc. xx

Banana Menace!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MartayMcFly View Post
    Always glad to pass on good news, and I've got matching 362mm APR bells and rotors sitting in the garage waiting for the carriers too! Can't wait for goodies to arrive (haven't heard exactly when that'll be though).
    It should be this week Martin. Dave's got all my bits in stock and he thinks they'll be on their way by the end of the week, so I'm sure your carrier kit will be winging its way up North at the same time, if not before! x

There's no poke without smoke!

Status
    Just like to say thanks to Paullie for the deal she did with me on her old shoes...... Extremely greatful.

The yellow beastie looks even nicer in the flesh. Those MTM shoes just look the bomb. Shame I had a load to do cus I could of sat and drooled over the car for the whole night. Hope to see you at a meet or show soon.

Vroom Vroom!

Stage 2 Custom code Remap, BSH Trueseal CAI, Milltek resonated decat Turbo back, Platinum grey wheels.

Banana Menace!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson19uk View Post
    Just like to say thanks to Paullie for the deal she did with me on her old shoes...... Extremely greatful.

The yellow beastie looks even nicer in the flesh. Those MTM shoes just look the bomb. Shame I had a load to do cus I could of sat and drooled over the car for the whole night. Hope to see you at a meet or show soon.
    Hehe, you're very welcome, Rob. Was an absolute pleasure meeting you and doing business with you. You're a top lad! I could have chatted to you for hours, ..a meet or mini meet up here is definitely in order very soon. Thanks again, can't wait to see your 'new shoes' on. They're gonna look fab! xx

Banana Armour

Status

My Social Networking

Visit aterro's Instagram Channel
    Looks great!
    Just sold mine, and this thread is not helping

5th Gear

Status
    Wow,

you car looks awesome Paulie, the combo you have there is awesome.
    SLOW REPLIES BETWEEN 22nd - 30th June due to been out the office, please bare with me. Thanks

Bi Xenon Projector kits starting at £79.99 per pair.

EM Tuning Lighting.

Maz
    Moon is made of green cheese

Status
    That ride is so nice Paullie, if I had that ray of sunshine sitting on my drive, every day would be a good day... BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Mineral Grey [
    AMK
    ]

Banana Menace!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by aterro View Post
    Looks great!
    Just sold mine, and this thread is not helping
    Quote Originally Posted by t8ups View Post
    Wow,

you car looks awesome Paulie, the combo you have there is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maz View Post
    That ride is so nice Paullie, if I had that ray of sunshine sitting on my drive, every day would be a good day... BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    Aww, thank you guys so much. As I've said before, I mod my car to suit myself and my own tastes, but when I hear that other people appreciate the things I've done and the modding choices I've made, it makes me very, very happy indeed. xx

Neutral

Status
    Hi Paulie,

I’ve got to say… I’m loving those MTM’s. They really set your car off a treat. {:->
    Rob

MY12
    Red RS3 | Bucket seats in quilted diamond design & red stitching | Heated seats | Aluminium Styling Pack & Inlays | Privacy glass | RNS-E | Bose | CD changer | Bluetooth | Phone prep low | AMI | Reversing Sensors | Led interior light pack | Cruise Control | Folding & dimming mirrors | Auto Lights & Wipers | High-beam assist | Adaptive headlights | 8.5J wheels in black & red |

Banana Menace!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RobRS View Post
    Hi Paulie,

I’ve got to say… I’m loving those MTM’s. They really set your car off a treat. {:->
    Cheers Fella, I'm loving that gorgeous Solar Orange S3 of yours! One of my very favourite colours ever. xx

Neutral

Status
    Your car looks ace Paulie, why do I never see it going about.
    Wheels are giving me ideas...

4th Gear

Status
    One of my fave rims the MTM's, now sitting under one of the best 8P3 S3's on this forum.

Congrats Paullie,

Sounds like you deserve that stunning car, you've really been through the mill, medically speaking.

The NHS can be really incompetent at times.

Looking forward to the next installments! Re. Brakes and suspension.

Hats off to N8 also. Awesome job dude.
    2006 A3 3.2 DSG
    Quattro S-Line
    Phantom black pearl
    V Maxx plus coilovers
    Speedlines- anthricite
    MY11 rear lights
    MK2 TT Vents
    Various LED's
    MK2 RNSE
    LaminX on fogs

For Sale Genuine Audi phone cradle (iPhone 4S/4)

3rd Gear

Status

[/QUOTE]WWell played! Pure Sex man! Nate sure does a great job with everything he touches!!
    N8 likes this.

Banana Menace!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Coling View Post
    Your car looks ace Paulie, why do I never see it going about.
    Wheels are giving me ideas...

Cheers Col, I say exactly the same thing to myself about your car, ..looks ace and I keep looking out for it, but not seen it as yet, lol. I think we need to have an 8P meet up here ASAP xx

Quote Originally Posted by wez3570 View Post
    One of my fave rims the MTM's, now sitting under one of the best 8P3 S3's on this forum.

Congrats Paullie,

Sounds like you deserve that stunning car, you've really been through the mill, medically speaking.

The NHS can be really incompetent at times.

Looking forward to the next installments! Re. Brakes and suspension.

Hats off to N8 also. Awesome job dude.
    Aww thank you so much, Wez. The car is great therapy for me, ..takes my mind off the pain for a while. The brake bits are on their way from DaveB, who N8 put me in touch with, so really looking forward to getting them xx

Quote Originally Posted by tcardio View Post
    Well played! Pure Sex man! Nate sure does a great job with everything he touches!!
    Cheers Fella! Totally agree with you about our man, N8! He's very talented indeedy and he has the Midas touch, lol. xx
    N8 likes this.

2nd Gear

Status
    This looks stunning Paulie, absolutely fab. I'm finally picking my first Audi, an S3, up next week and if I do get new shoes MTMs are top of the list. What a car!

A3 2.0 TDI SE

Status
    Coleraine, Coleraine, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    beautiful Paulie!! looks absolutely stunning!! love everything you have done to it!

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Thanks for the love guys can't wait to see the brakes on now! Won't be long

Banana Menace!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by batch View Post
    This looks stunning Paulie, absolutely fab. I'm finally picking my first Audi, an S3, up next week and if I do get new shoes MTMs are top of the list. What a car!
    Thanks very much, Batch and welcome to ASN! Enjoy your S3 when you get it, they are amazing cars! xx

Quote Originally Posted by supanova View Post
    beautiful Paulie!! looks absolutely stunning!! love everything you have done to it!
    That's lovely of you to say so, Supanova! Glad you like it xx

Banana Menace!

Status
    Thanks for the love guys can't wait to see the brakes on now! Won't be long
    You deserve every bit of 'love' you've been getting for these wheels, Hunny! Not that I'm biased or anything, but the job you did on them is totally outstanding. Dave has been waiting on a small part to come in for the brakes - don't think it's part of the normal R8 set up, it's so I can run the 350mm discs on them in Winter time if I need to - so they'll be coming my way very soon. Had it not been for you and Dave, I'd be using these shiny red calipers as 2 rather expensive 4 pot door stops! xx
    N8 likes this.

1st Gear

Status
    love it paula!

And Nathans beeen pming me ideas to relieve my bank card of cash!!

What you doing woth the old s3 stoppers? Feel free to donate them my my lol

God loves a trier ............ or so ive been told ha ha

Banana Menace!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    love it paula!

And Nathans beeen pming me ideas to relieve my bank card of cash!!

What you doing woth the old s3 stoppers? Feel free to donate them my my lol

God loves a trier ............ or so ive been told ha ha
    Hehe, I'm glad N8's helping you with the stuff for your Missus' car, Paul. He's got some amazing 'bank account lightening' ideas, but they are worth it, I'm pleased to report!

God indeed loves a trier Will keep you in the loop re stoppers xx
    N8 likes this.

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

1st Gear

Status
    Hehe, I'm glad N8's helping you with the stuff for your Missus' car, Paul. He's got some amazing 'bank account lightening' ideas, but they are worth it, I'm pleased to report!

God indeed loves a trier Will keep you in the loop re stoppers xx

cheers.

yep replied to a pm with a few q's, id love to go the whole hog but with 2 cars and only one full salary and a 1 year old, plus being screwed by old company budget doesnt even come close! But i am trying!

stop laughing youll end up costing me lol

pm replied to

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Replied again.