Is there a different recess holder out there for the S3?

I know you can get American filler ones or American recess ones but they are a different colour!!

Anyone know if you can get an American Filler in the S3 grey colour?

If not, has anyone bought one and successfully sprayed it?

Where can you get them from? How much?