Misano Red Sportback black wheels?

seanick

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My wife, spotted an a3 with black wheels while shopping the other day and has now told me we have to get some!!!!!!! Anything for an easy life so i said id look!!!!!!:happy: Anyone got any suggestions or pics? 18s at the mo and dont want to lose the ride comfort so not sure would 19s make it look like a 4x4? whats u lads reckon?

Put up a photo of car as is,Any good photo shoppers want to play with it?:o.k:

Cheers Seanick
July10Camerapics006.jpg

Oh and for pics check out the rims thread. A whole world of want in there.

Reactions: seanick
3105-car.jpg

Reactions: MartayMcFly, seanick, paddy and 1 other person
Wheels look fine to me...it just needed less doors :yes:

July10Camerapics006.jpg

Reactions: JoeD, MartayMcFly, seanick and 1 other person
nice car fran:cool::cool:: what your car look like ride height wise before it was lowered? worried mine might be too high?

Yeh Richy_c was thinking that would be the cheapest option was and still be keeping the ride quality. Just have this niggling doubt that the black will maybe make the wheels look smaller?Thats why i was thinking about 19s.

This is nice Fran:yes: looks cool as standard thanks,............but even better lowered:confused:
thanks mate yeah she looks so much better now she is down to mother earth a bit more hated driving her at standard height and so much more comfortable now too the sport set up is so harsh compaired to my v-maxx coilovers thanks to n8 who i bought them off

Seanick. Done a quick photoshop of BBS CH wheels on your car. Should give you a better idea how they'll look.
reda3.jpg

Reactions: seanick
Seanick. Done a quick photoshop of BBS CH wheels on your car. Should give you a better idea how they'll look.
reda3.jpg

Thanks Gary, i like that look:icon_thumright: are those the ch or ch-r?

Cheers Ash, he looking for £700 does that sound a fair price looks like refurb wouldnt go amiss?

Black wheels on red looks great - Frans in a perfect example

Reactions: FranA3
I've lowered it now. Ignore the fact that on the pic there seems to be another car behind yours. I haven't got time to do it properly because it takes ages and I have to get my daughter to the station, but again, it gives you an idea ;)

reda3lower.jpg

Cheers Ash, he looking for £700 does that sound a fair price looks like refurb wouldnt go amiss?

Yeah i say its fair price. I'd try offer £600 or £650 and mention the kerb marks. But they dont look major only minor marks and probably wont be able to see once on the car and from a distance. I was considering these myself but got 19s instead.

Thanks for that Gary i do like that :) Doubt i can go lower tho cos the splitter just catches on the entry to my garden at present :unsure: Also saw these in silver on a yellow s4 on ed38 what yas think?
18_Inch_Dare_NK_1_Black_Alloy_Wheels__PI_2171_120_120_979_979_303.jpg

Last edited:
:icon_thumright:Hi shiggins92, is that 18s on your's? They look like bbs?

5662118933_a6d75018d4_z.jpg

How they sit:
5903226794_26b3602d85_z.jpg

Yeh 18's buddy and they are VMR VB3'S. I love them :wub: fit perfectly with 0 problems.

I can go ALOT lower aswel but im really happy with the height as its perfect for everyday use :)

Thanks for that Gary i do like that :) Doubt i can go lower tho cos the splitter just catches on the entry to my garden at present :unsure: Also saw these in silver on a yellow s4 on ed38 what yas think?
18_Inch_Dare_NK_1_Black_Alloy_Wheels__PI_2171_120_120_979_979_303.jpg

It's the BBS way or the highway for me I'm afraid. You get what you payfor in life.

Yeh Kriminal, do like this :icon_thumright:is that 18s and standard height?

Cheers Scott, yeh Rhyso's car looks good whith the wheels painted.Never even thought about painting the current ones!!!!!!!!