what is worth more?

kirsty76

Reaction score
im selling my car soon but would like advise as to which wheels to sell with the car and which to sell seperatly i have bbs ch 18" reps on the car with nearly new tires and a set of 17" genuine audi sport 16 multispoke wheels that are currently in the shed 3 tires are good and 1 is worn.

which ones are the best to put on the car to sell it and which will i get more money for selling seperatly, i can get a cheap tire to replace the worn one.

Probably the reps tbh, Youll attract a bigger market as people with golfs etc with the same fitments will want to fit them.

If you sell the car it may be better to sell it with all the OE bits

agreed with above the genuine wheels not worth much at all tbh £150 - £200 for genuine m8

So put genuine wheels back on and sell reps seperatly if I don't buy a new Audi. Around how much do reps sell for they hav only been on the car since feb.

you will prob find it harder to sell the genuine ones on their own so stick it on the car and let it go with that. the reps will sell easier later. in the end if the car is sound then it will sell regardless of alloys.