My S3s for Sale :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should sell easy at that price.
Mine went for £16,700 3 months back. Similar car but few more extras, (inc BBS CHs), 35K miles and FASH.

Unless the bottom has dropped out of the market again (S3s took a hit at the end of last year) then thats actually very well priced assuming its in top condition..
You will find out soon enough if the phone starts ringing.

Rest assurred you will be contacted by a myriad of mongs wasting your time though, bidding you 12K `cash`, or 5K and a Corsa with a bad boy bonnet bruv, innit etc.. not returning mails/calls.
But be patient it can take a while to sell private.

Good luck
Paul

So you think I have priced it too cheap?

Interesting that you have a 320d M-Sport now. I had one before the S3. If I had known what was coming with my change of lifestyle etc, I would I had kept it

So you think I have priced it too cheap?

Interesting that you have a 320d M-Sport now. I had one before the S3. If I had known what was coming with my change of lifestyle etc, I would I had kept it

I would stick 1K on it and then reduce it until you get a bite.

Ahhh If only u were selling it at the end of this year Id buy it. Im planning on going to UK for one but not till the end of the year

If you stick it on autotrader make sure you dont allow people to email you. Also, expect a glut of numpties, as Paul says, trying to get you to give the car away...

Couldnt see in the ad - does the car have FASH? or even FSH, if it does I would mention it...

Status
Not open for further replies.