APS Sachs Clutch Group Buy (Back by popular demand)

hi there we need 10 or more people for the discount,if interested put items needed and name down so aps can start discount ...

Can you paste the details here please (or in the Group Buy thread) as I am not a member of VAGOC. Thanks

Hi Guys,

Anyone interested in a new Sachs clutch again? It's possible that there are already 10 people interested, but the more the merrier because prices will be revised if there are 20 or more people. I'm only doing this because i need one myself and i know quite a few others do too.

Should be able to get other prices for different Sachs set ups too.

Free shipping on all items within UK mainland and all prices are based on 20% Vat (Unless we can do this quickly)

Prices differ depending on how many people participate:

2.0 Tfsi &Tdi

Reinforced Clutch Cover - 883082 999787 £224 INC VAT (10-19) £245 INC VAT (5-9)

Organic plate - 881864 999502 £194 INC VAT (10-19) £214 INC VAT (5-9)

Organic plate (Tdi) - 881864 999529 £232 INC VAT (10-19) £255 INC VAT (5-9)

Dual mass clutch and flywheel kit with sintered drive plate
£897 INC VAT (10-19) £979 INC VAT (5-9)

Single mass flywheel kit with sintered drive plate
£859 INC VAT (10-19) £938 INC VAT (5-9)

Clutch Release Bearing (Slave Cylinder) - £49 INC VAT

This group buy is similar to the previous one, with APS being the supplier again. Unfortunately Sachs have tightened their belt a little bit since the last and this is the best discount they can currently offer, being 15% as a minimum (Based on less than 10 people)... i negotiate for a living so we'll see if we can do better, just need to know the potential volume of interest.

The 787 / 502 combo that i'll be using equates to £582 directly from Sachs website (Plus delivery) or £418 inclusive if there are at least 10 people...still not a bad discount!! *At the current exchange rate 1.17 Euros*

Get your name down if interested!

All payments will be made to APS directly, i will inform you of a deadline as this progresses.

hi to all prices have gone up alittle but this was an old group buy thread ,,so you all get the idea...
Hi guys,

We need at least 10 people to get a similar discount to before below this and yes we can offer a deal but not as much as in this GB before. If we can gather some more people that you may know of who may also be interested that will help.
5/7/11

i have contacted aps so they can get correct up to date prices....

come on guys and girls get your name down,,lets start saving some dollars,,lol

people you should snap one up at the discounted rate!! you will be happy you did when the time comes!!!

i bought mine in the last group buy. still aint fitted it as mine is holding good but made a saving no doubt.