Exclusive line front mats 07 sportback

S3 Dave

Now running on Heavy Oil
Reaction score
Hi All,

My Drivers side mat is looking a litle sorry as the previous lady owner must have loved heels :)

I have a couple of questions if anyone could help me with? It would be much appreciated!
Does anyone have the part number of the dark grey/silver piping front mats?? The label underneath mine has worn and i can't read it.
Also any ideas of cost and the best place to get them? as I guess TPS would be better than the stealers.

Cheers!

I have the mats in mine... I will get the part number for you tomorrow night if no one has got it before then...

Sorry mate, not used the car since I posted!!

Have taken a pic of the rear of my drivers mat. Looks like the part number is 8P2 863 691, whether that is for a set or one I don't know..

IMG_1340.jpg

Hope it helps ;)

Oh and if you find out a price can you post it up as I could do with a new set in mine. They don't last forever!!

Last edited:
Sorry mate, not used the car since I posted!!

Have taken a pic of the rear of my drivers mat. Looks like the part number is 8P2 863 691, whether that is for a set or one I don't know..

IMG_1340.jpg

Hope it helps ;)

Oh and if you find out a price can you post it up as I could do with a new set in mine. They don't last forever!!

£40 from TPS

That'll be the rear only as they are sold as a front pair and a rear pair.

What's the difference between normal ones and 'Exclusive' ones?