New Car...

Jaytt

Reaction score
Evening all, ust picked up my very first Audi and gotta say absolutely love it.
Its an A3 TDI SE 5 Dr in Black... 55 plate - its the one with the big grill on the front.

Only thing Im a little dissapointed with is lack of toys.. I thought the TDI SE all had fuel computers and other little toys.
Mine has dual climate control and heated wingmirrors, some walnut on the doors and round gearstick, and a single cd player.

How easy is it to add fuel computer or change the stock sound system for a bluetooth supported one (Would like to keep an Audi one for cosmetic purposes).

Its also lacking in the power department with its 105 horses... Im taking it I can chip this up but would fuel economy plummet?

Thanks

Oh, also what exactly is the sportback? Mine says on the TDI SE on the V5 doc but I have the manual for the sportback - is the sportback the 5door hatch?

sportback is 5door hatch and remap should help on fuel economy depending who does it. as for the fuel computer you may need a new cluster and to get get bluetooth parrot car kit would be your most easiest and cost effective way.

SE is the bottom spec, sport adds the trip computer, fogs and better seats and S-line is the next spec up.