A3 3.2 software update - anyone in Hampshire

Cooperuk

Reaction score
Hi all,

new member here with a 3.2 V6 - looking to get the software update done but Portsmouth Audi just went "UH?" when asked about it.

Has anyone in Hampshire had this done and if so....where?

Cheers,

Coop

do you mean a remap for more engine power?

There isnt much more gain on the 3.2 engine via just a remap alone as its naturally aspirated. Most of the companies that do offer remaps for it say around 10-12BHP depending on other intake/exhaust modifications.

Many tuners just say it helps for better driveability.

Do you have the 2k misfire ?

If so, demo the misfire to them while stationary and tell them you want the software update. The svm code for the update is 8P01A005 or
CD UPDATE DISC 4F0 906 961 Nm

The tpi number has now changed to 2010289/3 (it also worded gearbox judder poor acceleration when changing gears at high revs, but the update is the same sw version)for those dealers struggling to find the original tpi which has been removed from elsa pro and elsa win

svm code for the update is 8P01A005

CD UPDATE DISC 4F0 906 961 N

the dealer must search for this tpi 2010289/3 and it takes 10 mins to run via online or half hour via cd update

if you have a local indi with vas then they can reflash using the cd as I have run it from vas cd rom

ONCE AGAIN QUOTE TPI 2010289/3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: paddy
I don't have the judder as yet, but it seems from what others have said here to make the driving experience better and improve MPG (which would be nice).

I'd rather get it done before a problem manifests - prevention rather then cure!

Cheers all.

Anyone know a good place to get this done in Hogshire?