Good bodyshop in Telford / Shrewsbury area needed

Agent_Trig

Reaction score
I need a good bodyshop for a bonnet respray in Lava Grey.

Does anyone have any recommendations? It must be a perfect paint match and I can imagine that Lava Grey is the isn't paint to match either due to the pearl.

Thanks

I know a guy who is seriously cheap and ridiculously amazing job. £110 to spray bonnet and really is top draw. Wolverhampton area though ?

Court Autos in Tweedale, Telford painted my Audi, top job, roughly £100 a panel there.

Thanks for the replies dudes - I'll check them both out.

What colour cars you got? I got Lava Grey and presume that this is a hard one to match due to the pearl?

My body shop guy done an amazing job on my frnt wing/bonnet bumper when i was hit on the passenger wing. Seriously top job you cannot tell at all it was repaired. However when he did my rear bumper it came up alot darker. Lava is a hard colour to match because of the pearl mix in it, Need a very equal spray all over so ensure it gets blended into maybe the wings and bumper as if you dont the variation of the pearl being thrown off the gun may be slightly less than whats on the rest of the body.

Basically my rear bumper now has alot more depth in the paint but the content of flakes in it are not as much. I need to attend to that.