Exhausts Again (LOUD)

S3 BUH

Reaction score
Have been reading up on all the exhaust threads but want some opinions from people on here what the best exhaust is for the S3 as I have heard a milltek and a blueflame in person the blueflame makes a great note but it’s just not loud enough for me I have found mvsport, scorpion, supersprint on the net but never heard them anyone running any of the above or any think else loud!

Was the Milltek non resonated as that should be loud enough?

Throw in a cheeky decat pipe and unless you want to be like the Saxo boys, then i would suggest that this will be plenty!

I'll testify to the milltek non res sound with a decat is very loud on full throttle and has a really nice burble to it. Heard a supersprint as well and they sound amazing! But they are about 60% more expensive then the milltek, but the quality looks better IMO

a mate of mine has got a milltek non res on his audi S5 the sound that thing makes is pure sex lol

a mate of mine has got a milltek non res on his audi S5 the sound that thing makes is pure sex lol

thats cheating though as thats a V8 haha, a decat for a 4pot is about as good as it will get

dont think my neighbors agree when i roll up at like 2 am haha!
screw em your awake so they should be too ,to enjoy the 2.0 turbo sound lmfao , i used to turn off my rs when i was close to my house as i used to work nights when i had it and that thing was LOUD as hell with its full 3 inch stainless system from the turbo back lol made a quality sound tho haha

haha well between my exhaust, brakes and if the forge dv lets fizz people know when im about... though you learn to drive round the noise and keep it silentish, just when you blip the throttle when your reversing it does sound oh so good!
haha i can imagine your old RS was loud! must have had a really nice deep burble!

yeah it did it used to rattle my mothers windows when started from cold hahaha and if i went past a car at full throttle it would set off the alarm everytime , in the tunnels it was awesome at full throttle it would pop and shoot flames i used to love scaring people in the tunnels in cardiff esp people in there big expensive aston martins haha i would make sure it popped just as i passed them so funny as after it popped it would shoot a huge flame too such quality fun ah those were the days when petrol was cheap and i didn give a toss about my car only doing 15mpg tops lolz

Was the Milltek non resonated as that should be loud enough?

Throw in a cheeky decat pipe and unless you want to be like the Saxo boys, then i would suggest that this will be plenty!

milltek was not a non res have been toying with the idea of a decat still unsure, dont get me wrong i certainly do not want to sound like a saxo boy with a cherry bomb i get enough attention from are fluorescent friends as it is :)