Newbie looking for a A3, Anyone want an A4 Avant?

C17LJR

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm looking for an a3 for the missus. preferably a sportback but may take a 3 door. Fairly open to spec, it'll be hit with the modding stick so if its already got a few bits done even better.

I'm selling my A4 avant quattro sport to get this as per pic in the sig. full details in my build thread if you click the pic, if anyone is interested in a deal let me know.

cheers, carl

Dude if I wanted a diesel estate I'd be all over this, just had a read of your thread a lot of good work gone into this.

Do you have a budget in mind for the new A3? Mine's going back to the dealer in a week or so, p/x against a new car. It's a 58 reg (facelift) 1.8 S-Line sportback with virtually every option box ticked, including two-tone leather .......

Do you have a budget in mind for the new A3? Mine's going back to the dealer in a week or so, p/x against a new car. It's a 58 reg (facelift) 1.8 S-Line sportback with virtually every option box ticked, including two-tone leather .......

Hopefully between the 5-7k Mark I think, that'd give me some money left over to mess about with. Would pay more for a spec'd one

Staying vag Jason, a3 for the missus and I've just got a mk3 golf vr6 cab for the daily run to the station so the weekend toy can be something special.

As we've 3 kids it needs to still be something sensible still so it'll be an S/RS wagen ;)

need to get leah's new car sorted first. your sportsback has given me alot of inspiration Nath :happy: