Day lights on the new audi

Moe-

Reaction score
Can I get similar lights like the ones on the new audis, it's the front LEDs day lights I like. My Audi is a 2007 a3 sportsback Tdi..
Thanks

Do a search as it's been covered before. Aftermarket is your only option and in my opinion non genuine drls look awful!!

Do a search as it's been covered before. Aftermarket is your only option and in my opinion non genuine drls look awful!!

Yeah your right, I might just get the bi xenons, I think that's the first mod I'm definetly on the case with along with the tail lights too

you could install these:

looking into it, a little expensive but is meant to be the same brightness as OEM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those look really smart, Ash. Good find, quite easy to fit by the looks of it as well. :)

there are 3 different types from Philips.
4 LED, 5LED and the one i posted the 8LED...
the 8 LED is about £200!
i am looking to get it and possibly wire in a switch to the blank switch on the dash with this CarStyle4you
so i can turn it off without switching the engine off.

Am I imagining things or did the guy in that video have one of the worst faked posh accents in existance?

Not sure I'd bother looking at the one's on the Alfa. Not OEM and very tacky looking IMHO.

IMG_4079.jpg

Philips LED DRL- a good alternative if you want OEM performance and output...
and-output...?p=6506769&styleid=12&styleid=8

Anyone near Bradford Yorkshire who can fit xenons and front LEDs??? Thanks

Haaaaaaa ..That vid is funny .....Why Would Any one install these on a Audi A3 2010 Plat ....They already come with them standard !!!!! Who ever made this video are pretty Dumb!!!!!

Haaaaaaa ..That vid is funny .....Why Would Any one install these on a Audi A3 2010 Plat ....They already come with them standard !!!!! Who ever made this video are pretty Dumb!!!!!

Probably as Audi tells everyone that Xenons cannot be retro fitted so if its not ordered from factory what are they going to do? bare in mind not all audi owners know of this forum and what we can do here