GROUPBUY: - Canbus LED bulbs to replace halogen DRL bulbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

andi1

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK
Reaction score
Firstly to introduce myself I run a small car lighting company XENONSHOP UK who specialize in LED HID and Xenon lighting. The first thing i wanted to change on my 09 a3 was the awful halogen DRL bulbs so i had these made up theyre quite simply plug n play items and canbus compatible so they wont set off the DIS light failure system which is the usual problem you get with LEDS. They also dim when the indicator is on or the main lights on as they should.

After the following thread here where other members expressed there interest and also speaking to voorhees to confirm its ok to go ahead i can bring to you a groupbuy for these LEDs

The LEDS actually have SMDs on each unit and theyre very bright for there size there are to fittings available PS19W (Suitable for MY10 latest shape audi a3 models like in my first pic below) and P21W (Suitable for earlier 8p models which have the halogen drl bulbs).

I have 20 pairs of the PS19W and 15 pairs of the P21W manufactured ready so the if the groupbuy goes over these amounts ill add second phase to it and make a second order of bulbs so please be aware of this can take 2-3 weeks and i will be sending them out on 1st come 1st served basis. (In order of payments recieved.)

Price is £24.99 for each pair including shipping

2857-img-0098.JPG

3059-dscf2752.JPG

3060-older-drl-led-bulb.jpg

Payment links to order via credit card
(please add your name below and also what you have ordered)

PS19W MY10 MODELS
CLICK HERE TO ORDER

P21W PRE MY10 A3 MODELS
CLICK HERE TO ORDER

NB: RE HIDS + LEDS
Please note i also can offer canbus compatible sidelight LEDs in xenon white for if you a3 doesnt have drl bulb and it uses a sidelight instead and i can also offer a premium quality canbus compatible HID kit for the a3 which wont effect the cars wiper motor or electrical system in any way (unlike the the majority of kits you will find on the internet / ebay). Iv had these made up with the newer audis and BMW E90 in mind in particular which are known for being problematic when retrofitting HID / LED.

Problem sidelights applies to 2007/2008 s3`s only

It has become apparent that some 2007/2008 s3 are having issues - To clarify the LED sidelights we did at near cost they are canbus and work fine on many models but the odd car s3 in particular it seems are more sensitive than others so on these cars you may need some extra PLUG IN DECODERS @ £6.50 a pair not wire in resistors like you may have come accross before. The decoders actually cost more than the LEDS believe it or not but if they work and get them working then its still a soloution to the problem for under £15 total

Of course if you would rather have a refund that no issue either.

We wasnt aware of this until we ran the groupbuy as i dont have a 2007/2008 s3 to test upon.

Please PM me if you having issues on your 2007/2008 s3 car.

As for the DRL situation on some the 2008 s3`s also im waiting for one of the members to report back if a fix has worked for him. (will report back soon)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Solly, claretblue and tdi-man
Do you do MY10+ error free number plate bulbs? :)

i do have some yes ive just got to get round to testing them il try to do this tomorow ;)

Great. -2009 seem to be ok, but 2010+ have issues with LED NP bulbs.

Delivery to australia will be £5 signed for drop me a pm to arrange thanks

Just ordered a pair. Can't wait to get them in and see how they look!

I'd like some error free LED number plate bulbs for a MY10 A3/S3 also. Hope they work when you test them!

Just a quickie, How long after payment until they're shipped?

Just a quickie, How long after payment until they're shipped?

Hi they will be shipped out as soonn as weve got the numbers for the groupbuy which is at least 20 orders really, il have a tot up tonight i think weve 5 orders so far

Hi they will be shipped out as soonn as weve got the numbers for the groupbuy which is at least 20 orders really, il have a tot up tonight i think weve 5 orders so far

Worst case 20 aren't reached... How much would the cost go up roughly?

Hi there, is there any news on the number plate lights for 2010+ A3/S3's? Sorry to be a pain, lol.

Incidentally folks, can I just say that I bought a 55W D2S Pro Elite HID Kit from andi1's company www.xenonshop.co.uk a couple of years ago for my VXR and compared to the quality of other HID kits I've seen and used from other reputable car lighting companies, the Xenonshop kit was the best quality I have come across. It never let me down once in the two years I had it and I have every faith that the rest of their product line will be as top notch as their HID kits.

hi im after side light bulbs to match my genuine xenon lights on a 54plate a3 ?

Cheers paulie im glad the HIDS sare working well for you :)

Hi there, is there any news on the number plate lights for 2010+ A3/S3's? Sorry to be a pain, lol.

Incidentally folks, can I just say that I bought a 55W D2S Pro Elite HID Kit from andi1's company www.xenonshop.co.uk a couple of years ago for my VXR and compared to the quality of other HID kits I've seen and used from other reputable car lighting companies, the Xenonshop kit was the best quality I have come across. It never let me down once in the two years I had it and I have every faith that the rest of their product line will be as top notch as their HID kits.

hi im after side light bulbs to match my genuine xenon lights on a 54plate a3 ?

Hello yes i have some suitable canbus leds in for the sidelights im just testing with them tomorow to make sure theyre upto the job

So how far are we? You can see that patience is not one of my virtues hehehe.

Reactions: Vazza and TheAshman
i can also offer a premium quality canbus compatible HID kit for the a3 which wont effect the cars wiper motor or electrical system in any way (unlike the the majority of kits you will find on the internet / ebay). Iv had these made up with the newer audis and BMW E90 in mind in particular which are known for being problematic when retrofitting HID / LED.

Do u have a link or further info? Guaranteed not to blow wiper motor?

Xenons are the only thing I was disappointed about my car not having.

Theres quite a few members on here with Halogen who'd love xenons, but the wiper motor issue means it's not worth the risk.

Your solution could be perfect.

Hi give me a call if you like to ask questions about it

0 7 9 3 4 1 1 7 9 0 0

Do u have a link or further info? Guaranteed not to blow wiper motor?

Xenons are the only thing I was disappointed about my car not having.

Theres quite a few members on here with Halogen who'd love xenons, but the wiper motor issue means it's not worth the risk.

Your solution could be perfect.

I wonder if these will fit any of the audi a4 or a6 models also as im sure alot of them used halgen drl bulbs for a year or two? Maybe we could get the groupbuy going up to 20 orders by letting them ion on them also does anyone know the fittings on the a4 and a6?

Anynews on the error free plate bulbs?

Anynews on the error free plate bulbs?

Hi tested them and they wasnt suitable the only ones i can find now are the full replacement led units, These are a more expensive route obviously though.

Hi tested them and they wasnt suitable the only ones i can find now are the full replacement led units, These are a more expensive route obviously though.

As long as they does cause errors on 2010+ cars I'll be them pretty much buy them what ever the price!

As long as they does cause errors on 2010+ cars I'll be them pretty much buy them what ever the price!

Hi i do have another option drop me a pm with your email il show you what i used on my my10

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.