Thread: GROUPBUY: - Canbus LED bulbs to replace halogen DRL bulbs

Reverse Gear

Status
    Are any bulbs still available?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    hi andy, I purchased a set of led side light bulbs from you only a couple of months ago and they do not seem to work correctly. the engine has to be running before the side lights are swithed on or they will throw up a bulb fault and also they are occasionally giving warnings when driving. How do i go about getting them swapped or a refund?
    Thanks Rick
    Audi A3 2.0TFSI S line DSG SB BLUEFIN

6th Gear

Status
    IM AFTER SOME LED FOG LIGHT FOR MY 54 PLATE 2.0 TDI
    Full Leather / heated Seats / 18" Speedlines / AP coilover kit / R32 Rear 310mm Brakes / window Tints / Auto lights / Xenons / Cruise control / R32 Front 345mm Brakes / Full milltek system / Led side lights / Bose / brushed aluminium inlays / panal filter / Full Egr delete / custom map with hot start fix / Hybrid Turbo / Sachs Racing clutch / 10mm Rear spacers / 10mm Front spacers / A5 LED number plate bulbs /

233 bhp - 309 ft lb - 419 nm (NEEDS A NEW MAP)

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    Guys the ps19w canbus error free drl bulbs arrived back in stock today, i also have canbus ba15s which you can order which are ideal for the reverse bulbs to convert them to xenon white.

Links here:-

Ps19w LED canbus drl bulbs:-
    https://secure.nochex.com/%28kmab3pm...9/Default.aspx

If you want the p21w (ba15s) xenon reverse bulbs the ones you need are here:-

https://secure.nochex.com/%28okp1445...9/Default.aspx

thanks
    A3 2.0 TDI SLINE MY09 PHANTOM BLACK -MODS - APR TRICORE REMAP 175 BHP, XENONSHOP SPECIAL CANBUS HID KIT, LED DRL CONVERSION, 19" RS4 ALLOYS, H&R SPRINGS, PRIVACY GLASS, ARMREST, HEATED SEATS, PDC, IPOD DOC, BLU-TOOTH PREP, COMFORT LIGHT PACK, INTERIOR ELEC LUMBER, S3 GRILL.

1st Gear

Status
    Are these just plug and play?
    A4 B7 2.0T FSI S-LINE Akoya Silver, Xenon plus pack, RS 6's, MFSW, Dension, Auto dimming mirror, Light/Rain sensor, Bose, Isofix, Split folding seats, Rear side blinds, Rear window blind, Centre armrest, Auto boot Lid, Cargo parcel net/hooks,Loadliner & Votex Rear Diffuser. Tyres: presently running Vredenstein Sessanta's: SUPERB!

Reverse Gear

Status

Talking

Hi Andi1
    Can i just say top man for providing these bulbs they are very unique, i have been looking for an upgrade to my ps19w units for ages!!! I was just wondering how long the delivery/dispatch will take? ( uk - edinburgh ) also how much £ for the set so i can fill in the payment form....ready to snap these up!
    Thanks
    Last edited by Slineaudi; 31st May 2012 at 15:22. Reason: price info

1st Gear

Status
    just ordered for my 08 S3, hopefully will have no errors :s

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wyliss View Post
    Are these just plug and play?
    Yes plug n play please not though the p21w`s last time still triggered bulb errors on the s3`s but strangely they work in the reverse light with no errors.

There was a guy on here who changed some setting in vagcom and got them to work error free.
    A3 2.0 TDI SLINE MY09 PHANTOM BLACK -MODS - APR TRICORE REMAP 175 BHP, XENONSHOP SPECIAL CANBUS HID KIT, LED DRL CONVERSION, 19" RS4 ALLOYS, H&R SPRINGS, PRIVACY GLASS, ARMREST, HEATED SEATS, PDC, IPOD DOC, BLU-TOOTH PREP, COMFORT LIGHT PACK, INTERIOR ELEC LUMBER, S3 GRILL.

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by z1mma View Post
    just ordered for my 08 S3, hopefully will have no errors :s
    If yours is pre 09 then you may need some changes in vagcom to get them eror free.

they will work in your reverse lights no problem though

Its very weird how canbus works one model can be more sensitive than another sometimes.

1st Gear

Status
    I need P21's for my front drl's. Are these plug and play too with no modification required to wiring?
    A4 B7 2.0T FSI S-LINE Akoya Silver, Xenon plus pack, RS 6's, MFSW, Dension, Auto dimming mirror, Light/Rain sensor, Bose, Isofix, Split folding seats, Rear side blinds, Rear window blind, Centre armrest, Auto boot Lid, Cargo parcel net/hooks,Loadliner & Votex Rear Diffuser. Tyres: presently running Vredenstein Sessanta's: SUPERB!

1st Gear

Status
    Do we have to use the nochex link or can we use the link on the furst page for ordering P21s?

The paypal link says that this recipient is unable to receive money!

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    Hi please use the nochex link, because this site doesnt let you edit threads i cant change the details.

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by andi1 View Post
    If yours is pre 09 then you may need some changes in vagcom to get them eror free.

they will work in your reverse lights no problem though

Its very weird how canbus works one model can be more sensitive than another sometimes.
    Hi it can be hit and miss with the earlier cars it seems some cars are more sensitive than others so we have no way of knowing for sure nothings guaranteed all i can say is that if they dont do the job send them back for a credit.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Andi1

I have just tried to order a set of PS19 for my 2009 A3 and got the following message

263: Unfortunately we are unable to process your request at this time. Please contact Customer Support quoting "REFURL01" if you require further assistance

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 891 View Post
    Hi Andi1

I have just tried to order a set of PS19 for my 2009 A3 and got the following message

263: Unfortunately we are unable to process your request at this time. Please contact Customer Support quoting "REFURL01" if you require further assistance

Please use the nochex payment links on page 1 first post they should be working ok. its lets you pay by credit card.

1st Gear

Status
    hi, how long for them to arrive im still waiting, its been a week

Thanks

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    how did you make your order?

pm me you del address and email address / payment method

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by z1mma View Post
    hi, how long for them to arrive im still waiting, its been a week

Thanks

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi Andy, I've just sent payment for a set of LED DRLs for my MY12 A3.

Look forward to receiving them.

_G_
    4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris71 View Post
    Hi ive ordered the DRL's for my 58 plate A3 1.9tdi s line sportback,would the HID kit you sell for my car be the same colour as the DRL's ive ordered and what colour temp are they (ie 6000k).

Also have these HID kits been tried and tested and are they guaranteed not to blow the wiper motor ?

So with the 15% discount would the price for the kit be £85 delivered ?

cheers chris
    any pics of what the white drls look like on the audi a3 8p2?
    Odhran likes this.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Received these today thanks Andy. Tried to fit them but no success. My hands are too big I'll leave them to the auto electrician tomorrow.

1st Gear

Status
    Can you guarantee these will not through a can error and back it with a full refund?

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamantium View Post
    Can you guarantee these will not through a can error and back it with a full refund?
    As weve stated before some cars are more sensitive than others in the canbus department the earlier pre 2008 a3s more so it seems it would seem so theres no guarantees, of course if they dont work without errors we will give you a refund just less the shipping costs.

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    Another thing to remember with canbus is remove the key from the ignition and turn the lights off to allow the canbus to reset before turning on the lights, this will allow any previous errors (ie during fitting to ) reset.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Now fitted. Some obligatory iphone pics

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    Nice pictures buddy, just noticed your fog lights are still halogen would anybody be interested in smd canbus h11 fog light bulbs to match at all? or perhaps some hids i 6000k for the fogs?

1st Gear

Status
    and1, I have a few leds that are out. what is warranty on these??
    and some are flickering now

Reverse Gear

Status
    Are there some P21W still available ?
    oooo...

WWW.APR-REMAPS.CO.UK

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by winampus View Post
    Are there some P21W still available ?

yes m8

1st Gear

Status
    I have some LED´s that have died.... What to do?
    ´06 A3 Sportback 3.2 Quattro DSG with the most important gadgets and gizmos :-)

Reverse Gear

Status
    Hi there,

I have a 09 Plate A4 (B8) Im looking to change the side light bulbs for LED DRL Canbus buls. After drilling the headlamp to get the old buls out i have found that they are P13W.

Do you have any of these?

Regards

Nick

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NickD2544 View Post
    Hi there,

I have a 09 Plate A4 (B8) Im looking to change the side light bulbs for LED DRL Canbus buls. After drilling the headlamp to get the old buls out i have found that they are P13W.

Do you have any of these?

Regards

Nick
    Try user t8ups for replacement bulbs. He is a site sponsor. x

Link to his forum site. x

EM Tuning
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

5th Gear

Status
    Led side lights always seem to burn out after about 2 weeks of use really dislike when that happens
    A3 2.0TDI FWD sportback with GT1756 250.3bhp 336ft lb, forge boost hoses red, milltek decat system, BMC panel filter, golf gti edition 30 full front brakes brembo pads, black honeycomb grill, full oem s line kit + cupra r lip, LED side lights, OEM xenons, LED interior lighting, LED A8 number plate lights, boost gauge, alloy catch can with red hoses, FBSW, windows tinted, de-badged, now on air ride with chassis notch BBS CH

Neutral

Status
    do you still have these?? Will you ship to the US? Also which bulb do I need if I have a facelift 2013 8p??

Reverse Gear

Status
    You still selling these?

Neutral

Status
    are these still for sale?!?!?!

Status
    Thread Locked
    No More

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789