Pic request: Brilliant Black A3/Sportback

bmt_toronto

Reaction score
So, I'm patiently awaiting my A3's arrival over here. After much deliberating I decided on Brilliant Black.

Looks like there are a few BB A3s here, but no big pictures. Would any proud owners be into posting a pic or two so I can get a fix until May?

Thanks!

Here ya go. Can email you some larger ones if you want.
img_0198.jpg

Are Audi maiing their paint any tougher these days ?
I have an 02 reg A4 in brilliant black and it's definitely the 'softest' paint I've come across in all the company cars I've owned.
You only have to look at it and it scratches.It's going to need som serious touching-up before it goes back to the leasing company.
I do like to keep my cars clean,although I don't like spending hours polishing.Life is too short !
Someone told me it's because the EU only allows water-based paints now,which are inherently less tough.
It's put me off black altogether actually.I have ordered Akoya Silver this time.

[ QUOTE ]
...every car that has ever been made has always looked better in black...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooooooo..... Ferrari's should always be red /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

One black sportback s-line...

009__scaled_600.jpg

I agree cars where made to be black /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif:D:D

I love to keep my cars clean and accept the fact that I will have to spend many hours outside away from the wife in peace and quiet cleaning and polishing them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

J.

[ QUOTE ]

I love to keep my cars clean and accept the fact that I will have to spend many hours outside away from the wife in peace and quiet cleaning and polishing them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm... sounds like heaven cleaning the car away from the wife, just need a car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Damn those 18s look good on the S-Line. Our Sportback is finished in Ebony Black, but only has the 16" wheels. Must upgrade soon!