My Charity help....

WelshWoody83

Reaction score
I thought Id post this here just so you can put an (ugly) face to the name and maybe make a donation to The Little Princess Trust. I know this will probably get moved but as Im part of the A3 massive here goes anyway... Oh yess it all comes off on Tuesday....
SCAN0001.jpg

Post this on the General Chat section too... (or spam the forum).

I thought Id post this here just so you can put an (ugly) face to the name and maybe make a donation to The Little Princess Trust. I know this will probably get moved but as Im part of the A3 massive here goes anyway... Oh yess it all comes off on Tuesday....
SCAN0001.jpg
I think that its fantastic what you are doing for charity, its a fantastic cause, i myself understand why its such a great cause as I myself have had a specially made wig a number of years ago. I will personally make a donation through the link in the article.

I think that its fantastic what you are doing for charity, its a fantastic cause, i myself understand why its such a great cause as I myself have had a specially made wig a number of years ago. I will personally make a donation through the link in the article.
Thank you, your donation means a lot . I hope you are doing well.
Chris

I've posted it on the General Chat section for you... I'm sure a lot of good hearted generous peeps (including me) will dig deep :)

Good one dude.... if I send you a self addressed envelope could you send some hair my way as mine is doing a retreat ;) swap ya for cash lol.
But seriously good on ya hope you raise a bundle.

Hope the haircut went ok.

Well done Chris, what you have done for charity is amazing.

Hi Chris, amazing thing you are doing fella. My little boy who is only 11 is doing exactley the same thing. He has(had) short hair and has been growing it since last year to raise money for greatormand street hospital. Eventually when raised enough, he will get it cut and send his hair in so real wigs can be made for the children. He decided to do this all of his own back with no inspiration from anyone else, except for the lesser fortunate kids than ourselves. Really amazing and very proud of him.
I will be making a donation mate through the link.

Well done fella, you should be very proud, we need more people in the world like you and my boy.

Danny

Make sure that they do accept hair donations too though. The vast majority of charities are happy for money donations but dont take hair. Theres only a handfull of charities on the entire planet that take hair donations. Cool thats one year down for him, only another two to go.
I wish him good luck.

Chris

Thanks Chris, yeah we checked and they will take his hair.
I keep teasing him about looking like a girl, but he takes it in good spirit, all for an excellent cause.

Well done again fella, your a top bloke.

Danny