Scratched leather

If you want to DIY, try this How To Repair Cat Scratches On Leather. A bit time consuming, but I've used it before and it gives pretty decent results. You need the repair kit and the colouring kit. Depending on how deep the scratch is, you may be ok with just the colouring kit.

You may have some luck with this post in the detailing forum, I bet my bottom dollar you won't be the first, or last to have managed this!

I've used the colouring balm from the furniture clinc, as per above link on greg's post.

It covers things up pretty well, but I mainly used it to revive the blackness in my leather. There were a few scratches in mine too, but these are now more difficult to notice than before, so could be worth the money if you're willing to part with the time.

The application of this stuff is pretty interesting as it's partially like a wax, and partially like a dying residue - but it bloomin' lasts ages - it's the buffing back with kitchen towel that takes the time more than the application.

Does not then transfer to your clothes when you sit in the car again?

'Allegedly' no.

That's why it took me a fair while with the buffing. Having left the applied balm for a while to make sure it was absorbed into all the leather, using the kitchen towel for buffing I was able to see any excess dye coming off, and continued until it remained white.

It does say on the tub that there will no dye transfer, although I wouldn't trust that quote, seeing how much was being removed by the kitchen towel!