Stupid Drivers

Alexwhit

Reaction score
I just thought i would vent on here.

i had my new A3 parked up at the bottom of my road and some stupid woman decided to drive in to the back of it. as you can imagine i was slightly ****** off as it has only done 3000 miles. i am just glad she did not do a runner.

also yes i know it needs a wash. i was going to do it saturday but i didn't see much point after this.

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

Last edited:
gutted mate. It happened to me but worse in an asda car park. Just came out and had been hit on the side, actually pushed the cill in a bit....they didnt leave details and no cctv. great. its repaired now but if you look closley you can still see it... V, V annoying.

Feel for u man.

i am hopping it is just the bumper but you never know until it comes off and they look behind it.

Ooooh....ouch! Well, on the bright side, I'm glad you know who done it - I gather they're insured too ?

yea. i made sure i got a picture of their car as well. apparently she was reversing and her foot slipped and accelerated to much than bang.

Sorry to see that! Is that two bashes on her car or the same bash? The one on the tailgate its a lot higher than your bumper, check your light hasnt been pushed back too.