iPod and Symphony II Bose

mchantry

Reaction score
Me again (guess I'm a bit excited),

can anyone tell me whether there is a line input socket on the Symphony II BOSE system to connect an iPod or I'm I stuck still using iTrip?

Cheers,
M

Thanks Coldsteel, I think that will help me out although reading the Dension website it says that the ice>link replaces the CD changer.

Can anyone tell me if the Symphony II is an in-dash stacker or external stacker? I don't really want to replace my CD changer with my iPod as the quality will never be the same as a decent CD.

Cheers,
M

The CD changer in the Symphony 2 is integral with the headunit. Therefore the external CD changer port does not have anything on it. When you select the ipod it is displayed on the headunit as CCD.

How do I know this - I've got an ice-link plus in the car with a Symphony 2 and its ace /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've used a ipod mount sitting next to the headunit - a brodit proclip specifically designed for job that mounts without screws.

I contemplated putting it in the glovebox but the cable was being compressed in the door and the compartment would have had to have been modified in some way - so I decided against this.

In any event its nice being able to read the display on the ipod /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif