BRAND NEW MODEL A3

Daley.

Reaction score
Hi guys spoke to my dealer today about changing my car (black edition 1.8 phantom black), as I have nearly had it a year and wanted to get it in ibis white. He checked system and told me there are none available in the spec I want, but advised I wait because the new model will be coming out in april/march next year and said there is no point putting a new order in for it to arrive october to then be outdated in 6 or 7 months.

So basically wanted to know if there is any info or spy shots of the new model as this would help make up my mind about what I want to do?.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for reply had a look but that seems to be saloon Im on about new hatchback?.

There will be multiple body styles - 3 door hatch, 5 door hatch, and 4 door saloon

No dates have been announced yet

Hi guys spoke to my dealer today about changing my car (black edition 1.8 phantom black), as I have nearly had it a year and wanted to get it in ibis white. He checked system and told me there are none available in the spec I want, but advised I wait because the new model will be coming out in april/march next year and said there is no point putting a new order in for it to arrive october to then be outdated in 6 or 7 months.

So basically wanted to know if there is any info or spy shots of the new model as this would help make up my mind about what I want to do?.

Thanks in advance.
You've had your car less than a year and you want a new one already!!????

Highly unlikley they will be doing any special editions straight away.

That concept exterior looks lovely :wub:
but the interior dash reminds me of a 1series BMW! bit too plain... the triangles on the centre lower trim has gone and left it bare and open. dont like that

the radio/nav areas of new Audis are looking more and more like BMW's, the new A6 looks like 1 series! I hope they dont copy the beemers gash yellow 1986 illuminations!

Its because of the interiors that made me go for an Audi in the first place. I spend so much time in the car that its basically like my second home and there was no way i was going to sit there in that ugly bmw interior. Audi should clean up their act quickly!

I was in the same position as you, couldn't decide if i should wait or just go for the current model -

see thread: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3...0013-thinking-ordering-new-black-edition.html

In the end i decided it would still be quite a while before the new model would be available and even longer before any 'special editions' would be around. So took the plunge and ordered a new one :icon_thumright: ... of course the only problem is the wait!

Yh wanted to change to the 170 tdi in ibis.Was told there is none only option would be factory order.

Does it have to be brand new ? There are a quite a few Ibis used ones a year old or less ( and a few of them Black Editions ) if you look at the Audi Used website

I was in the same position as you, couldn't decide if i should wait or just go for the current model -

see thread: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3...0013-thinking-ordering-new-black-edition.html

In the end i decided it would still be quite a while before the new model would be available and even longer before any 'special editions' would be around. So took the plunge and ordered a new one :icon_thumright: ... of course the only problem is the wait!

That is true may make sense putting in a fresh order again.

Does it have to be brand new ? There are a quite a few Ibis used ones a year old or less ( and a few of them Black Editions ) if you look at the Audi Used website

I did look at this but doesnt seem to be any 170 tdi black ed in ibis just seem to 140's. My guy at dealership offered me the same model as i have now but with over £1000 worth of extras brand new for £14 a month more than what im paying now but seems pointless.