New member, couple of questions

Pricy

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm Tom from Doncaster, I picked up my black 57 plate 1.9tdi sportback today and I love it to bits! (Pics to come soon)

Basically after some frantic googling I've decided I want to do this mod until my bank account has recovered and I can buy an RNS-E. Link
I'm pretty sure it will work on my concert unit, think it's a concert II+ or III? The manual says it supports aux in anyway.
I don't think aux is enabled on the unit (tried holding the CD button down and pressing multiple times) so that will need VCDS to enable won't it?
Also is there somewhere that sells the iso plug pins needed for the mod cheaper than getting them from Audi?

While I'm doing this I'd also like to try the coming home light mod that MarcQuinlivan has done a write up for as I'll need VCDS.

I know there is a thread somewhere on here that I'm going to find after I post this about who has VCDS and where they are so I can find someone local hopefully but I was wondering how cheaply I can pick VCDS up for (just for working on this car, not bothered about other models/makes etc)?

Anyway I think that's all my questions! Thanks in advance!!

That's the one mate! There's a couple of people nearby so should be able to get it sorted.
Anyway pics as promised.

252578_10150648780680408_582990407_18734580_2780664_n.jpg

One of the traders pics.

324961099.jpg

One on the drive next to our other 1.9tdi