A3 stolen...

What an absolute spanker, I mean let alone running anyone over, but one woman was pregnant ***, does anyone have any morals anymore!!!!!

That is really awful, how can someone do this?

The good thing is that when they catch him instead of getting a warning for nicking cars he will get at lest 20hours community service for attempted murder. :think:

Exactly, absolute joke mate really is.

I was contemplating selling my S3 privately as the trade in offers at Audi are generally pants. My biggest worry was the risk involved, having read this I don't think I'll bother!! or is there safe way of making a private sale without owning a gun?

When someone comes to veiw the car ask them if you can take a picture of them if you show you deleted it when they leave...??? ( take 2 and keep one anyway in case they come back and nickit later ) :sly:

I was contemplating selling my S3 privately as the trade in offers at Audi are generally pants. My biggest worry was the risk involved, having read this I don't think I'll bother!! or is there safe way of making a private sale without owning a gun?

Have a couple of mates with you when giving viewings, and keep the keys in your hand at ALL times when you are not in the car.

I always park on my drive at the back with another car in front so it can't be driven straight off.. Call it paranoid, but it works.. If someone did this to my pregnant mrs there wouldn't be any rock they could hide under, they'd be better off being caught and locked up at this point:nunu:

Last edited:
I've always had mates with me. I don't care if they feel intimidated. It's me selling the car and making sure I don't lose anything. I always ask to check the license before they get in the driver's seat. Not many criminals will carry this around and it's just a good excuse to identify them.

Do not register your correct address on the site selling your car,also as said have people with you and meet somewhere public for viewing also buy a cheap pay as you go sim card as you get weirdos phoning.