Shark Performance - thumbs up!

Naj

Reaction score
Got the Shark Performance STS kit with a stage 1 remap on my A3 2.0 TDI PD140. Bit on the expensive side but did get a 10% off the map as a member of another forum. Could have got it even cheaper with a group buy but would have had to wait ages for the STS unit. Had a blonde moment when uploading the performance mod to the ECU but Ben and the guys at Shark Performance where quick to respond and guide me correctly.

Before the remap, the turbo would come in full whack around 2k revs and the engine would flatline and run out of steam past 3k. Initial thoughts of the remap is WOW! Way much smoother delivery of power across the rev range. Most impressive is the torque at the upper end of of the rev range. It pulls like a train, I'm chuffed to bits.

Will update on fuel consumption and performance after longer journeys. Hope to have it RR'd in the near future.

Highly reccomend Shark Performance!

Last edited:
Good to hear Matey, glad you're happy with your new map. I've got my Shark modified map loaded up onto my STS ready and waiting to go on my car. Can't wait to try it out, hopefully tomorrow, lol. Ben has been really helpful, he made sure I got my new map sent to me, eventhough he's currently in Le Mans. Enjoy! :)

How much did it cost you, they're only down the road from me. Might get my 2.0T done.

get it on the s3 and tell us all about it.im waiting for an evolve.... but im itching to get it done. so may get shark instead!

Good to hear Matey, glad you're happy with your new map. I've got my Shark modified map loaded up onto my STS ready and waiting to go on my car. Can't wait to try it out, hopefully tomorrow, lol. Ben has been really helpful, he made sure I got my new map sent to me, eventhough he's currently in Le Mans. Enjoy! :)

Yeah, Ben got me the map and tech support over the phone while on holiday, top lad!

How much did it cost you, they're only down the road from me. Might get my 2.0T done.

May cost significantly more for your engine, check here: Shark Performance - Volkswagen Audi Seat and Skoda Tuning

2.0T is £450, I wonder why it's so much more than the 1.9TDI?

I'm considering Shark to, thats what Lukes got on his and he's happy with it!

They've got a stand at Inters so if anyones going down it'll be worth having a chat with them there

Would be interested in a group buy so let me know if you head that way :)