EM TuningVolks Autos
    Too Much Hype

Status

Post Sourcing a new Audi

Afternoon Chaps

so the hunt for a new motor starts this weekend and I do not have a clue what to do. It does not help that I need something nearly right away.

Shall I try and source another A3 BE, 140 S Line TDI? It would have to be red or white 'again'. Early look outs show that there is nothing really out there. Plus I HATE the new rotary wheels.

The A1 S Line has caught my eye 'with a full spec' and 18s. But this seems rather pricey for a little motor and reviews on the TDI have not been good. Good fuel returns but no real punch??

Or do i look at the opposition - Golfs are silly money and BMW's are... well BMW's.

Im looking for something that looks awesome but also gets awesome fuel returns. Basically my old BE

2. # ADS
    ADS

Meow.

Status
    Whats the budget?

Too Much Hype

Status
    My last BE was 22k but I got 12% off. Somewhere around that. I also see that Audi have better PCP offers on at the moment.

6th Gear

Status
    Just get another BE Dean. It sounds like you already made your mind up really.
    And you know your not gonna be happy with an A1, Golf or a BMW. If you dont like the new BE wheels get an older model with the RS4.
    Or just see if you can sell or swap your new BE alloys for the older style. Sure some one on here be up for that.
    Good luck on your search
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

Too Much Hype

Status
    Cheers Ash. Ive looked at all the near by Audi stealer's and BE are gold dust

Too Much Hype

Status
    Ash B - thats My bros name LOL Ashley Butler

6th Gear

Status
    +1 what Ash said

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by deano670 View Post
    Cheers Ash. Ive looked at all the near by Audi stealer's and BE are gold dust
    No problem fella, Just have a look on Audi website if there one further away contact your local dealer and tell them you want that one.
    My mate done it on his A3 it was up in Newcastle and we are based in South wales, He called his local dealer told him he wanted that one and they would have a deal if they bring it down. He paid a deposit and 5days later the car was delivered down.
    Or if your willing to travel for the car you want it will be worth it in the end. Headache i know but it will be the car you want colour, spec and miles. Good luck and keep us updated.

Quote Originally Posted by deano670 View Post
    Ash B - thats My bros name LOL Ashley Butler
    tell him i've copyrighted it Butler your surname im guessing. lol same surname as my mate i was talking about above
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

1st Gear

Status
    In my dealers showroom, new A3 S/B B/E 140 in black, price in the window so must be available.

Kings Lynn Audi.
    GOING - A4 Avant 2.0TDI 143 Black Edition, Daytona, Alcantara, Heated Seats, Tech Pack, Advance Parking, Light Pack + full LED upgrade, Power Tailgate, S Line Sports Suspension

Too Much Hype

Status
    cheers Soot1e

Too Much Hype

Status
    Do you think Audi would be willing to switch the rims?

6th Gear

Status
    use them as a bargaining tool ?

Too Much Hype

Status
    how are the deals looking at the moment? still a good chance of a 12% reduction in price?

6th Gear

Status
    I hae no idea but be firm and barter .Its a buyers market

Come on you Spurs

Status
    These people sourced me a Black edition last July (company motor on a lease deal) and they got it delivered almost instantly and were really good to deal with.
    The only issue was it had silver alloys not black......... but hey less than a month for delivery compared with the 6 month odd that others on here experience......give me silver alloys all day long: Also like you I'm not keen on the new BE alloys so I'm happy!
    www.synergyautomotive.co.uk
    They are based in Harrogate but delivered to Essex on a truck no worries and no delivery miles, contact Gemma or Paul they were excellent
    Good luck mate Matt