Anyone had there 3 door 8p s3 nicked in sunbury on Thames Middlesex

cb257ced.jpg

3c365a4d.jpg

96e891b4.jpg

Last edited:
Fuk sunbury on Thames (its Surrey) is near me, will keep my eyes out.

Jeez, seeing that makes me feel sick to my stomach, ..dirty thieving barstewards :(

You're not wrong.
Felt sick looking at that. What a waste.
Why would they do that? Isn't the point of stealing an S3 to sell it?

What a total waste. Cant imagine how id feel if that was mine! But angry would be one feeling! Gerard, it could be pay back or maybe they have stripped some of it out before burning, parts bring big money.

Keep your eyes open guys!

that is so sad isnt it such a waste of such a nice car but as said its prob a payback thing for some reason

WOW.....I'm getting some cameras installed at my front door.....I'm also sleeping with my Keys...:ohmy: picture does make u feel ..:puke2:

Hmm bumper looks alright ... Joke that's awful

Call me cynical, but someone could've done it to get their insurance to pay out... It may have been damaged and/or with knackered engine etc... If not though - mofos! Hope they get rodgered in criminal college when they get caught.. Then it won't just be Audi owners that have to sleep with weapons next to the bed and one eye open!

Call me cynical, but someone could've done it to get their insurance to pay out... It may have been damaged and/or with knackered engine etc...

TBF, thats a ****** good point, who torches an S3 these days, nobody, parts are worth to much

TBF, thats a ****** good point, who torches an S3 these days, nobody, parts are worth to much

By viciously torching it the thieves have unknowingly given the police a very good clue of who to look for..............

3.2 owners.

Come to think of it, I ain't seen paddy around for a while.
:detective2:

3.2 owners.

Come to think of it, I ain't seen paddy around for a while.
:detective2:

He's admitted to seeing the light & doing searches for S3s. Just needs that elusive one with a towbar & pipe holder pack...

Sad sight that. My guess it was used by a wrong 'un for a job then torched to get rid of any evidence. Certainly when mine was cloned & used for deception burglaries all over the UK / outrunning police etc etc the cloned car was most probably torched once finished with (so the nice detective lady in charge of the investigation told me).

Its a horrible thought that a person could out what happened to their missing car by finding pics of it posted on the internet. I know thats unlikely but its a very sad sight :-(

thats sad, my mates s3 got nicked 4 months ago in cardiff... broke into the house straight to his bedroom, keys - wallet - rolex - 2 cars gone.
8 weeks ago my cousins a3 and clc merc got pinched to in cardiff. same m.o...
cops gave chase to the audi driver, the **** drove straight into arc car wash, crash, and caught fire... merc was crashed too. both right offs!
never caught the twats, as they jumped onto the rail line.
and 2 months ago they tried to nick my a4.... same m.o again.
the s3 sits in the garage now! i'm gonna booby trap the house... home alone style! lol

Sickening - lets hope the owner gets a good payout and the thieves a decent sentence when/if caught.

The S3 front grille badge seems to have stood up well to inferno?

Thats exactly what I thought, how can that stand up to that heat, its almost impossible tbh.

cops found the one guy who nicked my mates s3 in cardiff... he was stripped searched and found car key up his backside! lol
they were stealing cars to order, from Birmingham.
they stake out your car, follow you home, then boom! gone in 60 secs

thats sad, my mates s3 got nicked 4 months ago in cardiff... broke into the house straight to his bedroom, keys - wallet - rolex - 2 cars gone.
8 weeks ago my cousins a3 and clc merc got pinched to in cardiff. same m.o...
cops gave chase to the audi driver, the **** drove straight into arc car wash, crash, and caught fire... merc was crashed too. both right offs!
never caught the twats, as they jumped onto the rail line.
and 2 months ago they tried to nick my a4.... same m.o again.
the s3 sits in the garage now! i'm gonna booby trap the house... home alone style! lol

remind me not to buy a house anywhere near you! pmsl!

Just to make sure you could go for a chatty batty man.

arts-graphics-2007_1177857a.jpg

Now thats gotta keep people away!

cops found the one guy who nicked my mates s3 in cardiff... he was stripped searched and found car key up his backside! lol
they were stealing cars to order, from Birmingham.
they stake out your car, follow you home, then boom! gone in 60 secs

:laugh: stop scaring people lol! Where abouts in Cardiff do you live kash?

I like that this forum promotes diversity and integrity with
a one legged man on a bike in picture three...

You're not wrong.
Felt sick looking at that. What a waste.
Why would they do that? Isn't the point of stealing an S3 to sell it?
Usually yeah, but maybe the owner has come into financial difficulty and would like some insurance money, car scams are rife these days.

But maybe it was stolen for a rag about, stranger things have happened..

danger zones for car crime in cardiff:
cyncoed, lakeside, lisvane.....! be aware!

funnily enough my mate sent me a msg showing this cars photo. Its in there yard now going in for scrap i believe