S3 Wheels - Refurb or replace????

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Hi All
My alooys on my S3 are abit scuffed, so I was thinking about refurbing them in either the original silver or anthracite or black. What do people think?

Or Should I just sell them and get some different ones?
If so, what would look good on a Sprint Blue S3?

Thanks

Already got the Privacy Class on mine. MY11 lights defo on the cards.
I just dont know if I should replace the rims or refurbish in a different colour?

rims are always a difficult one mate, it depends, if you change will it be 18s or 19s, are you fussed if they are heavy wheels, and if you do change, how much you got to play with... then you can get some ideas of whats out there

personally i would get new rims some nice bbs rims always look sweet on S3's matey but if you are keeping the originals then do them in oem silver

BBS CH's look great on a sprint blue S3 - worth a look :)

Man keep the OEM rims!!!
My mate repaired them and dust colored them,here's the result black matt with 15% gloss finish ;)
30052011049.jpg

31052011274.jpg

I think they're stunning!!!

Reactions: Adam.
If you lke the way the car drives ie handling then stay with the 18" if you want more bling then go with the 19" i have had about 4 sets of 19" wheels and now im back on 18" as wish i never fittd 19" at all .

BBS sound good but arent they horrendously expensive??? I would probably just stick with 18" for the handling.
If I sold my S3 wheels, how much are they normally worth?

i sold my ch's for £1250 with tyres .
my next wheels will be 18" speedline turini in anthercite
as for your wheels i wouls say any where from £250-£350