TT vents in 07 Sportback

they will fit, hmm not sure on price i reckon snap them as theres another set going for 101 on bidding!

people are paying around 80-90 for vents but if your lucky and a breaker has them then you got a steal for like 30-50 quid.

I asked so many breakers and everytime i get a message back saying sold.

the tt vents are shorter than the a3 vents and need to be modified with a plastic collar to connect to the venting system. they are also slightly bigger in diameter and once they are in, they are not coming out. better lube them up because they are hard to push in

the tt vents are shorter than the a3 vents and need to be modified with a plastic collar to connect to the venting system. they are also slightly bigger in diameter and once they are in, they are not coming out. better lube them up because they are hard to push in

your not quite right there im afriad, the MK1 vents are too short, the MK2 vents, which those are, are a perfect fit, trust me i have them in my S3

Reactions: cata_adc
As Paolo says, the MK2 TT vents are a perfect fit. I fitted a set in my car last week (paid 80.00 GBP delivered for them). :)

Paulie x

ok thats good to know, need to see if 'she' will allow me to spend the money... she has me on lockdown as i need to save for wedding and a new place :ninja:

thats about what i paid for mine, makes such a diff to the interior!
now just need the gear knob to match lol

yh she would prob ask... "honey, it looks nice and clean in here... have you done something?"
to which i can say "yh i hoovered" :sly: