Chris NottMonster Motorsport
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 401 to 440 of 582
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Audi A3 Black Edition Delivery Times 2011

  1. #401
    A3_Black_Edition's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Weston-super-mare
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by amr79 View Post
    Got to keep this thread alive!!

    I have had confirmation that mine has been built. It's awaiting to be shipped to UK. That was last week. Audi might still make the estimated delivery date of 4 May but I seriously doubt it.
    I agree, fingers crossed mate! There aren't many of us left waiting now....COME ON!
    Currently Driving - 2012 White 3 Door A3 170 Quattro Black Edition with loads of toys! - It's here and I love it!

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #402
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    East Manchester In the Hills !
    Posts
    597
    I will probably best the last to get mine as I think I ordered it the latest
    Mid of feb the order was placed

  4. #403
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by lgooch View Post
    I will probably best the last to get mine as I think I ordered it the latest
    Mid of feb the order was placed
    Guess your talking about a June delivery mate. I'm sure the Sportback model can still be ordered, not sure about the 3rd version though. So there might others in the pipeline yet.

    Anyone know when this model will stop being produced?

  5. #404
    A3_Black_Edition's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Weston-super-mare
    Posts
    415
    It's doesn't appear to be on the web site anymore.... Some models and options have been removed when I looked yesterday.
    Currently Driving - 2012 White 3 Door A3 170 Quattro Black Edition with loads of toys! - It's here and I love it!

  6. #405
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    East Manchester In the Hills !
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by amr79 View Post
    Guess your talking about a June delivery mate. I'm sure the Sportback model can still be ordered, not sure about the 3rd version though. So there might others in the pipeline yet.

    Anyone know when this model will stop being produced?
    I was told that it might be the end of July, but I am not holding my breath !

  7. #406
    Navisace's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Birmingham, central
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by amr79 View Post
    Got to keep this thread alive!!

    I have had confirmation that mine has been built. It's awaiting to be shipped to UK. That was last week. Audi might still make the estimated delivery date of 4 May but I seriously doubt it.
    they called me to bay it was on its way and could take 3 weeks then within 7 days of that conversation my car was here so you might be lucky mate
    The more i know the less i understand...
    2013 Audi A3 2.0 Tdi 150 S Line DSG, pan roof tech pack comfort pack light pack sat nav
    2012 Audi A3 2.0 Tdi 140 S Line DSG Black Edition

    2007 Audi A3 2.0 Tdi 170 SE DSG with all the S Line bits vortex skirts

    Gone but not forgotten
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 Tdi S-line Final Edition ( 4 year old only covered 4750 miles)

  8. #407
    A3_Black_Edition's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Weston-super-mare
    Posts
    415
    Hi all,

    Just had an update that my car is being built and I will have it in around three weeks.. Looking at the 25-28th collection.

    Pretty spot on to what the dealer said for a change.

    Getting well excited now!

    Cheers,
    Si
    Currently Driving - 2012 White 3 Door A3 170 Quattro Black Edition with loads of toys! - It's here and I love it!

  9. #408
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by A3_S-Line View Post
    Hi all,

    Just had an update that my car is being built and I will have it in around three weeks.. Looking at the 25-28th collection.

    Pretty spot on to what the dealer said for a change.

    Getting well excited now!

    Cheers,
    Si

    Hope they are right Bud. Mine was confirmed as built on 23 April, told delivery was going to be 4 May. Early last week delivery jumped to 14 May (delivery to the dealer that is). Allowing another 5-10 days after that for inspection and registration stuff, I will probably get it by the end of May.

    We will get there in the end I suppose.

  10. #409
    A3_Black_Edition's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Weston-super-mare
    Posts
    415
    We will mate!

    The end is in sight! Getting excited now.... Bought loads of bits and bobs already. All I need now is the bloody car!

    The pants bit is I go on holiday on the 31st of may so it will arrive either 25th or 28th and I will have it for a few days then I go away! Balls!

    Good luck mate!
    Currently Driving - 2012 White 3 Door A3 170 Quattro Black Edition with loads of toys! - It's here and I love it!

  11. #410
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    81
    What bits and bobs have you bought?

    I might stick some S3 skirts on mine. Only thing is mine is a company car, modifications are against company policy

  12. #411
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    East Manchester In the Hills !
    Posts
    597
    Spoke to my fleet manager today about my current car needing about £ 1K worth of work doing which to me is a waste of money with a new car on its way. However he did say that Audi had given him a periodic update that the car is still due to be ready end of July since he ordered it in Feb. Still a long wait ahead. I must be one of the last on here to get one seeing as a a few are now arriving for the patient few.

  13. #412
    A3_Black_Edition's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Weston-super-mare
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by amr79 View Post
    What bits and bobs have you bought?

    I might stick some S3 skirts on mine. Only thing is mine is a company car, modifications are against company policy

    Mine is the same mate but as long as it can go back to standard I don't think there is a problem. Just bought some matts and some metal plates and a rear camera for the rnse. I really want some skirts but they seem loads of money... Oh and I want the rs3 grill... Lol

    What are your plans?
    Currently Driving - 2012 White 3 Door A3 170 Quattro Black Edition with loads of toys! - It's here and I love it!

  14. #413
    A3_Black_Edition's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Weston-super-mare
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by lgooch View Post
    Spoke to my fleet manager today about my current car needing about £ 1K worth of work doing which to me is a waste of money with a new car on its way. However he did say that Audi had given him a periodic update that the car is still due to be ready end of July since he ordered it in Feb. Still a long wait ahead. I must be one of the last on here to get one seeing as a a few are now arriving for the patient few.
    Will keep everything crossed mate, I can't really see why it should be late as you must be in the last batch of the you would have thought....

    Cheers,
    Si
    Currently Driving - 2012 White 3 Door A3 170 Quattro Black Edition with loads of toys! - It's here and I love it!

  15. #414
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by A3_S-Line View Post
    Mine is the same mate but as long as it can go back to standard I don't think there is a problem. Just bought some matts and some metal plates and a rear camera for the rnse. I really want some skirts but they seem loads of money... Oh and I want the rs3 grill... Lol

    What are your plans?
    Similar lines as u m8. Rnse was on my list but after speaking to Nigel I found out we need to spend an additional £300 for the radio to have decent reception. That's £800 total fitted! My company gives a new Tom Tom with every car so gona stick with that.
    Priced up OEM side skirts and as u say they are expensive. Come to >£1K after painting and fitting! The quote for the skirts was from TPS, hate to think what Audi would charge.

  16. #415
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    East Manchester In the Hills !
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by A3_S-Line View Post
    Will keep everything crossed mate, I can't really see why it should be late as you must be in the last batch of the you would have thought....

    Cheers,
    Si
    You would have thought so. Don't Germany have a month off for holidays during the summer ? Probably why mine is a 7 monther

  17. #416
    A3_Black_Edition's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Weston-super-mare
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by lgooch View Post
    You would have thought so. Don't Germany have a month off for holidays during the summer ? Probably why mine is a 7 monther
    I think they do mate yeah, another guy at work ordered a a5 cab a few weeks ago to be told it will be here one week after mine and it's a factory build? Whats' that all about?

    Cheers,
    Si
    Currently Driving - 2012 White 3 Door A3 170 Quattro Black Edition with loads of toys! - It's here and I love it!

  18. #417
    A3_Black_Edition's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Weston-super-mare
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by amr79 View Post
    Similar lines as u m8. Rnse was on my list but after speaking to Nigel I found out we need to spend an additional £300 for the radio to have decent reception. That's £800 total fitted! My company gives a new Tom Tom with every car so gona stick with that.
    Priced up OEM side skirts and as u say they are expensive. Come to >£1K after painting and fitting! The quote for the skirts was from TPS, hate to think what Audi would charge.
    It's mental money isn't it. I do really want them though... I have the car for 4 years so I might end up doing it. I want the pedals too...... The list just keeps getting bigger! lol
    Currently Driving - 2012 White 3 Door A3 170 Quattro Black Edition with loads of toys! - It's here and I love it!

  19. #418
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    81
    Just had a call from our fleet manager. My car will be delivered at head office on 14 May. Luckily for me I'm down there for meetings that day. It's taken 16 wks from ordering.

  20. #419
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    East Manchester In the Hills !
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by amr79 View Post
    Just had a call from our fleet manager. My car will be delivered at head office on 14 May. Luckily for me I'm down there for meetings that day. It's taken 16 wks from ordering.
    so around a 4 month delivery then from date of order. Any options ?
    I am just trying to figure out why mine is taking 7 months !

  21. #420
    A3_Black_Edition's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Weston-super-mare
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by amr79 View Post
    Just had a call from our fleet manager. My car will be delivered at head office on 14 May. Luckily for me I'm down there for meetings that day. It's taken 16 wks from ordering.
    Fair plate, enjoy!!
    Currently Driving - 2012 White 3 Door A3 170 Quattro Black Edition with loads of toys! - It's here and I love it!

  22. #421
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by lgooch View Post
    so around a 4 month delivery then from date of order. Any options ?
    I am just trying to figure out why mine is taking 7 months !
    Mine is the 170 diesel version in Phantom Black. Extras: heated front seats and cruise control. Wanted folding mirrors but was 16p!!! Over budget. If I had joined this forum earlier I wud have left the cruise out got the mirrors and asked Jojo to fit cruise later.

    Im wiser for next time I suppose.

  23. #422
    A3_Black_Edition's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Weston-super-mare
    Posts
    415
    Quick update guys....

    I have been told my car is built and on route to the port to be shipped over. I should have it in 2 - 3 weeks. He says I will be in it by the end of may.

    So excited now, the list of bits I have ready for her is getting bigger while my bank account it getting smaller!

    Cheers,
    Si
    Currently Driving - 2012 White 3 Door A3 170 Quattro Black Edition with loads of toys! - It's here and I love it!

  24. #423
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by A3_S-Line View Post
    Quick update guys....

    I have been told my car is built and on route to the port to be shipped over. I should have it in 2 - 3 weeks. He says I will be in it by the end of may.

    So excited now, the list of bits I have ready for her is getting bigger while my bank account it getting smaller!

    Cheers,
    Si
    Nice one Si. I no the feeling. Mine is being delivered at 1pm on Monday, they confirmed the registration mark this wk, I can't wait also. It takes 12 to 14 days to ship over once it's built.

  25. #424
    A3_Black_Edition's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Weston-super-mare
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by amr79 View Post
    Nice one Si. I no the feeling. Mine is being delivered at 1pm on Monday, they confirmed the registration mark this wk, I can't wait also. It takes 12 to 14 days to ship over once it's built.
    Ah lucky git! Good news!

    Get some pics up mate when you have her!

    Cheers,
    Si
    Currently Driving - 2012 White 3 Door A3 170 Quattro Black Edition with loads of toys! - It's here and I love it!

  26. #425
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    East Manchester In the Hills !
    Posts
    597
    Dont rub it in, your both making me sick.

    get some pics up defo. I will be suicidal at the end of the month, especially when VW condemn my old car and spank me for a grand to have it serviced

  27. #426
    A3_Black_Edition's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Weston-super-mare
    Posts
    415
    Sorry mate!

    To be honest the wait hasn't 'been that bad, it seems to have gone fairly quickly for some reason or another. Sure you will be in yours before you know it!

    Bloody hell that's a lot of cash!

    Cheers,
    Si
    Currently Driving - 2012 White 3 Door A3 170 Quattro Black Edition with loads of toys! - It's here and I love it!

  28. #427
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    East Manchester In the Hills !
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by A3_S-Line View Post
    Sorry mate!

    To be honest the wait hasn't 'been that bad, it seems to have gone fairly quickly for some reason or another. Sure you will be in yours before you know it!

    Bloody hell that's a lot of cash!

    I am expecting it to be more than that to be honest

    Cam Belt
    Major Service
    2 new tyres
    Front Pads and Discs
    Central Locking Playing Up
    Knocking coming from the front.

    It might even be 1.5K ! Who knows !

    Cheers,
    Si
    I am expecting it to be more than that to be honest

    Cam Belt
    Major Service
    2 new tyres
    Front Pads and Discs
    Central Locking Playing Up
    Knocking coming from the front.

    It might even be 1.5K ! Who knows !

  29. #428
    markm3006's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Oldmeldrum, Aberdeenshire UK
    Posts
    58
    I must be very lucky as it only took 8 1/2 weeks from order to delivery

  30. #429
    A3_Black_Edition's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Weston-super-mare
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by markm3006 View Post
    I must be very lucky as it only took 8 1/2 weeks from order to delivery
    I think you were mate! Seems to be luck and spec and if you are lucky enough to get a cancelled order as someone else was so fed up with waiting! lol
    Currently Driving - 2012 White 3 Door A3 170 Quattro Black Edition with loads of toys! - It's here and I love it!

  31. #430
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    East Manchester In the Hills !
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by markm3006 View Post
    I must be very lucky as it only took 8 1/2 weeks from order to delivery
    try converting your weeks to months and that how long some of us have waited. However being in Aberdeen with the cars I see in various oil company car parks it woudl not suprise me if Aberdeen Audi have first dibs on everything.

  32. #431
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    81
    [QUOTE=lgooch;1576249]try converting your weeks to months and that how long some of us have waited. However being in Aberdeen with the cars I see in various oil company car parks it woudl not suprise me if Aberdeen Audi have first dibs on everything.[/QUOTE

    Why is ur BE taking so long? Wats the spec?

    I will put some pics up of both the out going company V50 and the new A3.

  33. #432
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    40
    Still waiting. Might have to ring the dealer for an update tomorrow. Last update was build w/c 21/05. Ordered mid October.

  34. #433
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    East Manchester In the Hills !
    Posts
    597
    No idea why it is so long

    Spec is

    140Bhp TDI Sportback in Ibis White - Obviously a BE
    Heated Seats
    Comfort Pack (inc Cruise)
    Symphony II 6 CD stereo
    Model Delete
    Smoking Pack
    Heated and Dimming, Electric Folding Mirror
    Interior Light Pack
    Storage Pack
    Non Smoking Pack
    Bluetooth High and SDS Voice Control
    Iphone 4 cradle in arm rest

    All in all £ 25.7K worth of motor which is taking them an age to nail together. Everyone elses is around 6 months max, but I think as I ordered mine late and there was no factory builds with this spec, the Germans will have gone on holiday for a month in Summer and hence the longer wait than everyone else.


  35. #434
    markm3006's Avatar
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Oldmeldrum, Aberdeenshire UK
    Posts
    58
    I got mine built to my spec with similar options to yours so christ knows what the hold up with yours is.
    What is the dealer saying about the hold up ?
    Every second car in Aberdeen 'is' an Audi
    With my previous the sti was a 12 week wait & the Clio 200 was 16 weeks. I was surprised with the A3 @ just over 8 weeks.

  36. #435
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    East Manchester In the Hills !
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by markm3006 View Post
    I got mine built to my spec with similar options to yours so christ knows what the hold up with yours is.
    What is the dealer saying about the hold up ?
    Every second car in Aberdeen 'is' an Audi
    With my previous the sti was a 12 week wait & the Clio 200 was 16 weeks. I was surprised with the A3 @ just over 8 weeks.
    It's a company car and I have to deal with a fleet manager. So I don't have access to the dealer who I think orders cars through a broker in Birmingham as all new cars turning up have been BW plates.

  37. #436
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by lgooch View Post
    No idea why it is so long

    Spec is

    140Bhp TDI Sportback in Ibis White - Obviously a BE
    Heated Seats
    Comfort Pack (inc Cruise)
    Symphony II 6 CD stereo
    Model Delete
    Smoking Pack
    Heated and Dimming, Electric Folding Mirror
    Interior Light Pack
    Storage Pack
    Non Smoking Pack
    Bluetooth High and SDS Voice Control
    Iphone 4 cradle in arm rest

    All in all £ 25.7K worth of motor which is taking them an age to nail together. Everyone elses is around 6 months max, but I think as I ordered mine late and there was no factory builds with this spec, the Germans will have gone on holiday for a month in Summer and hence the longer wait than everyone else.

    Its late coz your confusing our little German friends! Asking for a smoking pack and a non smoking pack! They are probably trying to work out how to best please you ...

    Seriously I agree with Si its luck of the draw, we have a sales guy who waited 14 months for his Sportback A5!! Those wanting a RR Evoque have to wait nearly 20 months!

    8 - 9 more weeks and your there, it will fly by.

  38. #437
    RYes3's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    730
    Hi guy's,

    Just a little heads up for those of you asking when the model will be ceased. As of March 13th no orders have been accepted on any 3 door BE A3/S3!

    I know this as my S3 order was rejected on April 3rd!
    2012 RS3 Ibis White | Black Styling Pack | Black Roof Rails | Bose | Cruise | Tyre Package | Privacy Glass

  39. #438
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    40
    OK... Just spoke to Audi Bolton. Now confirmed build w/c 21/05, cannot move apparently. Will be shipped via Grimsby.

  40. #439
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Schoey71 View Post
    OK... Just spoke to Audi Bolton. Now confirmed build w/c 21/05, cannot move apparently. Will be shipped via Grimsby.
    And you ordered it mid Oct 2011! That's taken some time. Is it a private purchase or co car?

  41. #440
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    East Manchester In the Hills !
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Schoey71 View Post
    OK... Just spoke to Audi Bolton. Now confirmed build w/c 21/05, cannot move apparently. Will be shipped via Grimsby.
    Nice one Schoey. Looks like there will be at least one A3 BE knocking around near me. Still dont see many. I thought I spotted one in Tesco the other day but when I got closer is was just an S Line with the old type wheels on it.

    still gutted we are only getting a single tail pipe though as the twin unit looks good.

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO