Advice on using Reflect-a-gold.

Paul-S3

Reaction score
Ok, i've recently bought a nuespeed induction kit and it has been recommended that i wrap the piping in reflect-a-gold. I've got a roll of 1.5" by 30 feet.

Do i start from turbo end or filter end? Do i cut into strips of do i keep the roll constant?

thanx

DSC06213.jpg

Alright mate
What I did was cut it into strips, for mine they were 10 inches long, wrapped all the straight sections first and then did the curves cutting bits depending how they fitted. It doesn't take very long to do it. Just make sure you overlap all the strips a bit.

Cool, gonna give it a go 2moro.

You know your evoms filter, who sells them them? wanna see if i can source the heatshield part at the filter end.

I got it from regal .
And they sell the shield separate it's about £28 or there about .
Have you got a link for the tape ?

I've just emailed them asking if it's possible to just order the heatshield at the filter end as thats the only thing missing from the nuespeed kit. Gotta say, loving my nuespeed induction kit now, sucks like a $10 hooker on crack, lol. and it's even improved my mpg too.

Ok, got round to fitting the heat wrap today, gotta say, pretty easy stuff to use and i got a pretty good finish as i took the pipe off the car to fit. here's the pics

BEFORE

DSC06255.jpg

DSC06256.jpg

AFTER

DSC06258.jpg

DSC06259.jpg

DSC06264.jpg

DSC06267.jpg

Looking nice Paul - good job