Scotland and back :)

Sock

Shark in a Goldfishes clothing
Reaction score
Well I have had my holiday in Scotland and had a great time.

The S3 did really well and there is some amazing roads up north and took full advantage of them

Done 1157 miles in total and with the bluefin on ( I couldn't wait lol ) I am loving the car!

One issue still remains though, a knocking when you pull off?, only does it for a second or so but sounds like something metal ish but Audi took me out in a brand new S3 with 350 miles on and it did it too? :s

Does anyone else suffer a knocking when pulling off?

Exhaust hitting the counter balance on driveshaft, maybe.

Glad you had good time in Scotland. Where did you visit?

Went to loch ness but via a night in Edinburgh. Got a few pics of the mountains etc, really is beautiful up there.

It rained a lot but still enjoyed it, plus went flying along the road next to the loch, turned round 5 mins later to drive back and a massive tree had blown down across the road!!

Then out of nowhere no more than 5 mins later a lorry pulled up with a crane, picked the tree up and threw it into a field ( it was huge and made the lorry tilt big time ) and then just drove on lol

e435d7db.jpg
[/IMG]

bbe46b8b.jpg

af538b3e.jpg

And me and the brother inlaw in our C U jimmy hats lol

8c5d53c4.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to hear you had fun in your S3, Buddy. Great pics, lol @ you in your 'See You Jimmy' hat. Would love to do a road trip in mine sometime too. :)

Paulie x

Nice to hear you had a good time. The left hand bend in your picture is an amazingly good accident black spot!!! Lost count of the number of accidents I've been to at that corner (Paramedic), there are lots of plastic remains from cars in the ditch, even a nice burnt patch on the road for good measure. Did you make it to Skye? Someone on here is doing their road trip next month, take note of the bend!!!!

Yes we got to Skye and the first thing we saw after the Skye bridge was an Indian! So we stopped and had a curry at 12:30pm lol!

Skye is a beautiful place and a must for those that can.

Lots of twisty roads and long straights to go along, I hit 3 figures many a time! Lol