MY11 Rear Lights

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Hi All!

Whats the difference (Apart from looks) between the rear lights on my MY07 and a MY11 model?

Can they be slotted straight in?

Theres a few threads on here with pics to see the diferences .MY 11 3 doors are tinted and sweet .They all fit staight in .Sportbacks need coding in though.

Reactions: 55_UK
& I do a nice deal on the 3dr lights aswell :)

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Can't fault speed of postage either.

Win win situation

Yer nigel is a legend, order from him for sure. Super fast delivery and reliable. I ordered friday late afternoon and upon request they arrived saturday morning!!

:superman:

This thread will show you the difference :) One of the best mods you can do updates the rear end really well.
And simple plug and play take about 10minutes to change over if that. If you dont have a set let order off Nigel he will be cheaper than any dealer and lots of members have ordered them off him and been very well pleased with the overall experience.

Last edited:
Not sure your car glass would be safe :p

I was thinking of getting some MY11 lights as the seal has broke on my 09 ones and it keeps misting up :(

well get some then! no point harping on....:moa: im waiting for mine to arrive, only ordered them lastnite tho...cant wait to fit them. Cheerrs Nige

No warranty?
Good point...i got quite a few minor things changed over when mine was in warranty such as: Leather arm rest cover as was slightly wrinkled, new parcel shelf with the under storage net thing as old ones mounting post things had come away (crap audi glue) what else....oh yes...2 new propshafts!! yes 2, after they both went pop at the linkage.... so all in all its worth asking for things under warranty!!:thumbsup: