I took N8's Bait....and i need his help :)

mkimjoon

Reaction score
Hello! i have always been not sure of bagging. I liked my koni co's but it wasn't full filling...
More i looked at N8's car along with other fellow bagged a3's, it grew on me more and more.

So i've gone air this weekend and car will be done tmr. It's not as sexy as someone's but it's a start for me :)

VWVortex.com - If you want to look my bagging process nothing much now

N8 is there a thread or DIY of how to accomplish your control design? <3 TYVM!

DSC_1286.jpg

That looks stunning mate,Welcome to the world of air ;)

Its nice to have another sportback rocking it

It's not threads like this mate it's this goddamn forum! xD it gives you new ideas as to how you can spend all of your money!!

I've been contemplating Air myself but may stick to coils!

Plush fabricated the unit brother! Surely someone stateside can do the same, although people stateside have been asking him for trimmed RS4 buckets, so I dunno :laugh:

I can report back after I drive 10hr from san frnacisco to Vegas this coming weekend for our wuste here :)
As for now apparently airlift came out with a rear plate to help the bag from rubbing. However they forgot to include in the package so they are going to over-night the part. ATM Robert who is working on my car says, rear bag is rubbing and when all air out due to the spec of the rim the corner of the bumper flairs out... 18x9.5 et 45 on 225/40 I think

N8 should I be having that problem??? I thought I was clear for tucking....

I'd say that offset is too low for a 9.5J wheel buddy, just my 2pennies. You might need a skinnier tyre as well.

N8 will be along shortly no doubt....

Just had a gander through the pics, looks sick

You dont need more lows!

I can report back after I drive 10hr from san frnacisco to Vegas this coming weekend for our wuste here :)
As for now apparently airlift came out with a rear plate to help the bag from rubbing. However they forgot to include in the package so they are going to over-night the part. ATM Robert who is working on my car says, rear bag is rubbing and when all air out due to the spec of the rim the corner of the bumper flairs out... 18x9.5 et 45 on 225/40 I think

N8 should I be having that problem??? I thought I was clear for tucking....

That sounds a little odd, as thats the same size as an Alphard. Most of the boys over here run 215/40s on a 9.5, I can't see why it should be rubbing as you shud have enough clearnance from the strut, are you running any camber at all on the rear? Car looks great BTW