Spoiler Help

JM85

Reaction score
Hi Every One

I have on order a new White A3 Sport Sportback & am looking to get a S line spoiler, have been searching ebay for a few weeks with no joy, any ideas where else to try?

Is anyone on here looking to sell their car & would be willing to remove theirs for the right price?

I'm lookin for one too, if you want a cheap used one it's worth getting in touch with breakers
Or having I look on eBay for a tailgate and asking them to sell the spoiler separate.

If you want new NHN maybe able to help you out,
His prices are spot on!

Dosent even seem to be any tailgates on ebay at the moment with them on, any idea how much these are new from Audi?

TBH the sline spoilers arent cheap at all, but dont whatever you do be tempted by aftermarket tat, especially dont use an ebay member known as garyf1971 iirc, useless twatt at best & the items are of the worst possible materials, warranty non existent, steer clear.

PM me & I will check what audi would supply me 1 for.

TBH the sline spoilers arent cheap at all, but dont whatever you do be tempted by aftermarket tat, especially dont use an ebay member known as garyf1971 iirc, useless twatt at best & the items are of the worst possible materials, warranty non existent, steer clear.

PM me & I will check what audi would supply me 1 for.

I have done some research on here & have noticed many people saying that these are not the way to go, would rather pay the extra & get one from Audi

good find lingy - sline and s3 spoiler is exactly the same!

Top one i asked the guy for the part number to check it was the correct one, the part number was for the Vortex Spoiler

Second one is for a 3 door & again the part number dosent look correct

Third one again is a 3 door

Am i correct in thinking that the Genuine S line spoiler is part number 8P4 827 933?

Has anyone spotted any spoilers on eBay latley, Ive been looking fom about a month with no joy

theres one in the ebay thread for a 3 door

Looking for one for a Sport Back, thanks though

I've been reading the eBay classifieds thread/sticky & notice you seem to be the King of eBay finds!

LOL I just have to find fog grilles /Sideskirts and a rear spoiler myself .I just try to help fellow members out .

Update: I found a S Line Spoiler on ebay, well found a tailgate in a breakers & they agreed to split the spoiler £80

Arrived today, is in Black & had a few marks but I was going to have it painted anyway, well happy

Next problem: the 2 screws that keep the brake light in place are missing, any ideas where I can get these?

Looks like he's put alot of prices up since yesterday, I was looking at tailgate and spoiler, was £80 yesterday, now £120.

Next problem: the 2 screws that keep the brake light in place are missing, any ideas where I can get these?

Any help with the above would be appreciated

Would it not be worth getting the proper Audi ones?

What size are they?