Some higher quality pictures of the car.

R55 MRU

Reaction score
Here are some up to date pictures of the car. All comments welcome

three-2.jpg

two-3.jpg

six-1.jpg

seven-1.jpg

one-3.jpg

four-1.jpg

five-1.jpg

Back end looks great, missing some MY09/11 lights though. Not a fan of those front lights to be honest. Other than that, looks great.... And clean!

i dunno i kinda like the front lights, where'd u get them from bud? Car looks tidy as.

Will be getting sme coillys soon. Front lights from dectane. They are actually white LEDs but camera makes them look yellow. White balance on auto is terrible. Also. The paint condition is crap. Having it resprayed White once the s3 kit is all on

Looks good fella. MY09 or MY11 and stainless steal tips would tidy the rear end up lovely:happy:
Will look better once lowered.

Will be getting sme coillys soon. Front lights from dectane. They are actually white LEDs but camera makes them look yellow. White balance on auto is terrible. Also. The paint condition is crap. Having it resprayed White once the s3 kit is all on

Dont do it white. Thats boring go for a more unique colour:)

I dunno about respraying the car a different colour, I've heard it's best to keep german cars in particular the factory colour as they hold the value more, but if you're not selling any time soon it's you're choice

before i got my A3 (black also) I wanted to have it sprayed white too, but now I actually prefer black, I would buy black over any colour but just mho.

I have to say those pictures do the car a lot of justice if the paints crap, looks remarkable!

I'd say a stand out exhaust tip or new exhaust would look the part! Also agree about new tail lights, I got LED's to go with my DRL's

Hahaha! I should prob refresh after waiting 10 mins before posting

Last edited:
I dunno about respraying the car a different colour, I've heard it's best to keep german cars in particular the factory colour as they hold the value more, but if you're not selling any time soon it's you're choice

before i got my A3 (black also) I wanted to have it sprayed white too, but now I actually prefer black, I would buy black over any colour but just mho.

I have to say those pictures do the car a lot of justice if the paints crap, looks remarkable!

I'd say a stand out exhaust tip or new exhaust would look the part! Also agree about new tail lights, I got LED's to go with my DRL's

Hahaha! I should prob refresh after waiting 10 mins before posting

Got any pics of your drl?

Any suggestions?

Hmmm not off the top of my head fella. Will have a think, i'd look at different manufacture and use one of there colours. If you cant find one you like in the vag range. But i personally wouldnt spray a car white if your gonna respray a colour at least do a unique colour thats not been seen on an A3. There was a thread a few years back about colours when a member order an Audi Exculsive colour

I don't have any of the tail light's but my front LED's are these ones

1894-after-few-hours-tlc.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

I get home on thursday so will get some pics of the rear then

I don't have any of the tail light's but my front LED's are these ones

1894-after-few-hours-tlc.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

I get home on thursday so will get some pics of the rear then

These are the worst front lights I've ever seen.....:haha:

Hahaha thanks but I like them better than them dectane ones :p

They look better in black rather than chrome, but a little lamin-x will stealth them out a bit

Not even really a fan of the Audi led light strips, and non-OEM anything is bad in my book... and definitely need to get yourself a set of MY11s for the rear though, make all the difference on black cars! Car looks clean though, hopefully mine will be nice and shiny like that next weekend.

The oem Audi lights are rubbish weren't even projector. Xenons are overpriced to me tbh. Originals are not worth selling on I threw them in the bin

The oem Audi lights are rubbish weren't even projector. Xenons are overpriced to me tbh. Originals are not worth selling on I threw them in the bin

Dig em out I got £60 for those on ebay ;)

Car's looking nice, but those headlamps bro :p lol.... The drop will help it look even better and maybe some OEM xenons when you got your money right.