Private Messages

WelshWoody83

Reaction score
Hi, is there some way of checking to see if private messages are being sent properly from my account? Ive recieved a few the past week or so and have replied to them but have no response back. I also sent a message to another member to do with wanting the price of something but nothing. My sent folder doesnt show up anything either.
Does someone want to volunteer to have me message them to see if its working? I know it used to.

Thanks

Hold your horses woody :) I have been reinstalling my systems so havnt replied to about 50 PM's as yet mate, bare with me matey :)

Hold your horses woody :) I have been reinstalling my systems so havnt replied to about 50 PM's as yet mate, bare with me matey :)

Sorry I didnt really mean to say about the message I had sent you, I had replied to a few messages in the past week about some things I have in the classified section but as the people I replied to havent got back in touch I thought maybe there was a problem with me being able to send messages...sorry about that.

Hey no worries mate, wasnt having a go, was a friendly post :)

I'll get back to you asap, thanks for being patient.

Hey no worries mate, wasnt having a go, was a friendly post :)

I'll get back to you asap, thanks for being patient.

Lmao I'm in that there box too mate, but in no hurry so take all the time you need :)

Home in a week! The modding is about to start :racer: :beerchug:

Dont worry stiggles, havnt forgotten you, been waiting for your return lmfao

No sweat man, I've been itching to get back to the car for a while! Think the mod bug musta found me a few weeks ago haha

I Think the sent messages should be automated.I keep forgetting to click save a copy to sent folder ,It annoying